Cardross Road, Dumbarton
- Large detached bungalow
- Stunning private gardens
- New roof fitted in 2017
- New boiler fitted in 2017
- Large driveway and garage
90 Cardross Road is a large extended detached bungalow which sits in a superb plot with large gardens, a garage and good sized driveway with space for multiple vehicles.
90 Cardross Road is a large extended detached bungalow which sits in a superb plot with large gardens, a garage and good sized driveway with space for multiple vehicles. The house has had the advantage of having a new roof in 2017 and also a new boiler fitted the same year. Due to the property having a large rear extension the living space on the ground floor is of huge proportions. In more details on the ground floor there is an amazing lounge to the rear of the property with French doors giving access to the rear garden. There is a large dining room overlooking the front which could be used an additional living space or fourth bedroom, a large study, two double bedrooms, a modern kitchen which has access to a lovely sunroom which in turn has access to the garden and a modern bathroom which was refitted in 2020. Upstairs the property has a large bedroom with Velux window with an adjoining room ideal as a TV room or snug. This area is perfect for older children. As mentioned the property has had a new roof and boiler and if fully double glazed. Externally there are fantastic gardens, large driveway and garage. Viewing is by appointment through our Dumbarton office and early viewing is advised.
Lounge 21' 8" x 11' 9" ( 6.60m x 3.58m )
Study 12' 1" Max x 11' 5" Max ( 3.68m Max x 3.48m Max )
Dining Room 16' 5" x 13' 7" Max Inc Bay ( 5.00m x 4.14m Max Inc Bay )
Kitchen 14' 1" Max Inc Units x 7' 1" Max Inc Units ( 4.29m Max Inc Units x 2.16m Max Inc Units )
Sun Room 14' 2" x 5' 7" Max ( 4.32m x 1.70m Max )
Bedroom 13' 4" Max x 11' Max ( 4.06m Max x 3.35m Max )
Bedroom 12' 1" x 9' Max ( 3.68m x 2.74m Max )
Bedroom 15' Max Comb Ceiling x 7' 8" Max Comb Ceiling ( 4.57m Max Comb Ceiling x 2.34m Max Comb Ceiling )
Television Room 17' 3" Max Comb Ceiling x 8' 10" Max Inc Ceiling ( 5.26m Max Comb Ceiling x 2.69m Max Inc Ceiling )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Cardross Road, Dumbarton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dalreoch Station0.5 miles
- Dumbarton Central Station0.9 miles
- Dumbarton East Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Dumbarton Allen & Harris office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent�
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Dumbarton
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local expe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference DBT105582. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Dumbarton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.