Stortford Road, Dunmow, CM6 1WY
- Brand new and chain free
- No DIY required
- Open-plan kitchen and dining area
- Elegant French doors to garden
- Living room with bay window
- Roca sanitaryware to bathrooms
- En-suite to bedroom 1
- 10-year NHBC warranty
- Pay no agent fees with Assisted Move^
- Rated a 5 Star HBF Builder in 2021 - over 90% of our customers would recommend us to a friend
About The Orchid
The Orchid is a lovely home that comes with an open-plan kitchen diner and a separate living room on the ground floor, and three bedrooms - one with an en suite - on the first floor.
Downstairs, the kitchen includes an integrated gas hob, single oven and extractor hood, while the
dining area features French doors that open on to the garden, creating a space that is ideal both for entertaining and for informal family meals.
The generously proportioned living room can be found towards the front of the house and features a bay window overlooking the landscaped garden.
Upstairs, bedroom 1 has an en suite with shower enclosure and the remaining bedrooms share the family bathroom, which is stylishly furnished with Roca sanitaryware and Bristan chrome-finish brassware.
About Beaumont Park
Nestled in a picturesque and well-regarded location, Beaumont Park provides a perfect setting for your dream Ashberry home...
Beaumont Park is an elegant collection of 2, 3 and 4-bedroom homes, set in the attractive market town of Great Dunmow. With charming local amenities, good leisure facilities and a tempting selection of eateries nearby, Great Dunmow promises a strong sense of community in traditional, rural surroundings.
Bordering picturesque green space and farmland, Beaumont Park is just over one mile from the town's vibrant high street. Here, residents will find a selection of independent shops, tempting restaurants and pavement cafés, as well as inn keeper style pubs and a bustling weekly market. The popular towns of Saffron Walden and Bishop's Stortford are also nearby, offering an impressive range of shopping and entertainment facilities.
Complete with excellent travel connections to London, Cambridge, and Stansted Airport, along with a wealth of popular schools in the vicinity, these new homes in Great Dunmow provide an ideal setting for families and commuters alike.
Beaumont Park itself boasts an enticing range of house styles, built with expertise, confidence, and the utmost care. Designed with generous open space and boasting an abundance of surrounding countryside, Beaumont Park provides a beautiful location to enjoy for years to come.
Register your interest of our properties in Great Dunmow, Essex today!
Ashberry Homes is a trading division of Bellway Homes Limited (registration number 670176). Registered Office: Woolsington House, Woolsington, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE13 8BF.
^All offers apply to specific plots and selected developments only. Terms and conditions apply. Contact your Ashberry sales advisor to find out more or see terms and conditions on our Ashberry website. Ashberry Assisted Move and Ashberry Home Exchange scheme offers are subject to status, availability and eligibility. Ashberry reserve the right to refuse a Home Exchange. Any promoted offer is subject to contract.
^^Help to Buy is available on selected developments and plots only - speak to your Ashberry sales advisor to find out where this applies. Help to Buy operates under terms and conditions imposed by the HCA and may be subject to change. Help to Buy can not be used in conjunction with any other offers. Please visit helptobuy.gov.uk for further information.
BrochuresBrochureThe OrchidSite Plan
Stortford Road, Dunmow, CM6 1WY
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stansted Airport Station3.4 miles
- Elsenham Station5.7 miles
About the development
- Nestled in a picturesque and well-regarded location
- Elegant collection of 2, 3 and 4-bedroom homes
- Set in the attractive market town of Great Dunmow
- Charming local amenities and good leisure facilities
- Great Dunmow promises a strong sense of community
- Traditional, rural surroundings
Welcome to Ashberry Homes, a developer of homes built to exceptional standards in carefully chosen locations; a developer that places individuality and excellence at the heart of house-building.
At Ashberry Homes, we believe that in order to create homes that are loved, they must be built with expertise, confidence and the upmost care.
Our teams of skilled craftsmen work to the highest of standards, ensuring the needs of the homebuyer are always the inspiration behind our designs.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Orchid-August21. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashberry Homes (Eastern Counties). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.