Cunliffe Close, Oxford, OX2
- An appealing parkland style setting
- A practical layout over just two floors
- Good for access to Summertown and city centre
- The rare attraction of a garage
- Private west facing rear garden
- EPC Rating = C
This is a delightful mid terrace townhouse in an attractive setting, and will appeal to those looking for a home, city base or as an investment. The rooms are nicely proportioned, with views to the front over the grounds, and views to the rear over the west facing garden.
There are three bedrooms and a bathroom on the first floor. There is also good loft space allowing for extra storage The kitchen overlooks the front, and the large L-shaped living room has windows and glazed door opening to the garden.
The property is set in neatly tended grounds and there is a single garage in a separate block. The private west facing rear garden is mainly paved with flower and shrub beds and rear pedestrian access.
Services: Mains services connected. Gas heating.
The property lies just off Banbury Road in this attractive parkland setting. Nearby Summertown provides a range of everyday shops, restaurants and cafes, doctors and dentists, major banks, public library and leisure centre with swimming pool.
It is a sought after suburb of Oxford, very conveniently located for all the popular North and central Oxford schools and the Oxford colleges.
It is also well placed for road travel, with easy access to Oxford ring road, leading to the M40 and A34. There is a frequent bus service along Banbury Road into the city centre and, to the north, is Oxford Parkway, with a regular train service to London Marylebone.
Square Footage: 1,214 sq ft
From Savills Summertown office, proceed south along Banbury Road, across the Marston Ferry junction, and take the next
turning left into Cunliffe Close.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Cunliffe Close, Oxford, OX2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oxford Station1.4 miles
- Oxford Parkway Station2.2 miles
- Islip Station3.8 miles
About the agent
• Leading Property Consultants
• Expansive Property Website
• Over 100 UK Offices
• Over 30 London Offices
• Leaders in Research
• Mortgages & Finance services
Founded in 1855, Savills is a leading global estate agency with over 130 locations around the UK including 37 offices in London.
Whether buying, selling, letting or renting a property, our experienced estate agents take the time to understand your property needs and guide you through every step
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SUS200181. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Summertown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.