Landells Road, East Dulwich, SE22
- Great Transport Links
- Quiet location
- Period features
- Private rear garden
- Very good condition throughout
Couples with children will note that the property is situated nearby to great primary and secondary schools. In terms of green spaces, Dulwich Park, Peckham Rye and Goose Green are all easily accessible as is East Dulwich swimming pool and leisure centre.
Transport links are excellent: East Dulwich Station has fast direct links to London Bridge in approximately 10 minutes. Denmark Hill provides service on the London Overground to Canada Water, Whitechapel, Clapham Junction, et al and National Rail services to London Bridge and Victoria. For buses there are many routes close by from Lordship Lane including the 40 to Aldgate, 176 to Tottenham Court road - also a night bus, and the 185 to Victoria while the 12 to Oxford Circus can also be picked up nearby on Barry Road. Drivers will note that there is free on-street parking on local roads.
Call us now to secure your chance at owning this exceptionally stylish two-bedroom home.
INFORMATION AND SERVICES
Ground Rent: £TBC
Service Charge: £TBC
Council Tax Band: C (approx £1,181.82 per annum)
LOCAL AUTHORITIES: London Borough of Southwark -
Services: Mains water and gas, electricity.
Fixtures & Fittings: Curtains, fixtures and fittings not mentioned in these particulars are not included. Various items may be available by separate negotiation.
Viewing: By appointment via Truepenny’s.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
Landells Road, East Dulwich, SE22
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- East Dulwich Station0.7 miles
- North Dulwich Station0.8 miles
- Honor Oak Park Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2260. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Truepenny's Property Consultants, Dulwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.