Sherborne Road, Yeovil WITH PARKING
- Spacious Flat
- Two good size bedrooms
- In good condition throughout
- Allocated parking
- Walking distance to the town centre
- Ideal first time buy/investment opportunity
With stairs to second floor landing, radiator and central heating controller.
Kitchen/Diner 2.69m (8'09'') x 4.06m (13'03'')
A good size kitchen/diner fitted with patterned worktops and timber effect doors with a good range of units. A stainless steel sink drainer unit with mixer tap, a four ring gas hob with oven under and stainless steel extractor hood over, space for slimline dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, recess lighting, radiator, tiled floor, part tiled wall, Vaillant boiler, radiator and two windows with outlook to the front.
Utility Room 1.12m (3'08'') x 1.96m (6'05'')
With plumbing for washing machine and has plenty of storage.
Bedroom One 3.07m (10'00'') x 3.22m (10'06'') plus wardrobe recess
With window outlook to the rear, feature fire place and radiator.
Bedroom Two 2.85m (9'04'') x 3.39m (11'01'')
With window outlook to the side, radiator and coved ceiling.
Bathroom 1.87m (6'01'') x 2.31m (7'06'')
A modern white suite fitted with a p shaped panel bath with side screen and shower over, pedestal hand basin, WC, fully tiled, recess lighting, heated towel rail and extractor fan.
Lounge 4.82m (15'09'') x 5.44m (17'10'') some restricted head height, maximum measurements to include the stairs
A fantastic sized lounge with window outlook to the front, timber flooring, two radiator, TV point, eave storage and radiator.
To the front there is a private decked area.
To the rear there is allocated parking for one vehicle.
We have been informed by the vendor that the lease is 999 years from 2007. The vendors only pay buildings insurance with the flat below and any issues are sorted out by the insurance company or between the two flat owners
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Sherborne Road, Yeovil WITH PARKING
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Yeovil Pen Mill Station0.2 miles
- Yeovil Junction Station1.4 miles
- Thornford Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Towers Wills has been founded from a desire of wanting to provide the very best service to our customers while jointly taking an active role in helping the community by contributing a proportion of each sale to our supported charities St. Margaret's Hospice & Clic Sargent. Towers Wills brings together some of the most experienced, enthusiastic and successful property professionals that are all dedicated in helping you with your move.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 180. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Towers Wills, Yeovil. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.