Surrey Street, Middlesbrough
- Video Tour Available to View on YouTube
- A Really Well Presented Inner Terrace House with Two Double Bedrooms
- Brilliant 'Ready Made Investment with Existing Tenant & £4,800 per annum Income
- Easy Walking Distance to Teesside University Campus & Middlesbrough Town Centre
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & Exterior Doors
- 24ft Through Lounge/Dining Room & Kitchen with Good Looking Modern Style Units
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am – 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 5pm Saturday or 10am – 4pm Sunday
Just off Parliament Road, it's within really easy walking distance of Middlesbrough town centre, Teesside University Campus and a multitude of other useful facilities.
Briefly comprising entrance lobby, 24ft through lounge/dining room and kitchen with a good looking range of modern style units. The first floor has two double bedrooms, bathroom with a white suite and a small dressing room/home office/study area.
Noteworthy features also include UPVC double glazed windows and exterior doors and central heating with a quality 'Baxi DuoTec' combi boiler.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Surrey Street, Middlesbrough
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Middlesbrough Station0.9 miles
- Thornaby Station2.2 miles
- Marton Station2.7 miles
About the agent
To an outsider, Middlesbrough might not be the most glamourous place to live, in fact, it was once handed the unenviable mantle of being "one of the worst places in the UK". Seriously, we're going to stand for that. Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our 'Boro' is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why......
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning c
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MID200140. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.