High Street, Elham, Canterbury, CT4
- A charming three double bedroom period property
- Situated in the heart of the village of Elham with views over the picturesque Elham Valley
- Living room, dining room and modern kitchen
- Family bathroom and en suite shower room
- Pretty front and rear gardens
A charming period property situated in the heart of the village of Elham enjoying views of the picturesque Elham Valley. The property has an attractive frontage and accommodation comprises: ground floor - entrance porch, living room, dining room and kitchen. First floor - landing, two double bedrooms and bathroom. Second floor - large master bedroom with en suite shower room. Enclosed rear garden with elevated patio area, path, lawn and shed. EPC RATING = E
A charming period home approached via Pickett gate to an enclosed attractive front garden. Side passageway leading under the first-floor with access to the rear garden. Entrance door with storm porch opening to an entrance hall. Living room with bay window overlooking the frontage, open fireplace, stripped wood floorboards. Doorway opening to the dining room with rear aspect, large open fireplace, fitted alcove cupboards, stripped wood flooring and cupboard housing Oil boiler. Door and steps leading down to a modern kitchen with work surfaces to both sides. Door leading to the garden. To the first floor, landing, two double bedrooms both with fireplaces and main bathroom with WC, wash hand basin, bath and cupboard. To the second floor, the staircase opens up to a large master bedroom with fitted cupboard, dormer windows to the front and rear with far reaching countryside views. En suite shower room with WC. wash hand basin and shower cubicle. Outside, rear garden...
The accommodation comprises
14' 1" x 13' 7" (4.29m x 4.14m) at widest points
14' 1" x 10' 10" (4.29m x 3.30m)
13' 3" x 7' 4" (4.04m x 2.24m)
11' 2" x 10' 10" (3.40m x 3.30m)
11' 9" x 11' 0" (3.58m x 3.35m)
20' 11" x 17' 11" (6.38m x 5.46m) at widest points
En suite shower room
Enclosed rear garden
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
High Street, Elham, Canterbury, CT4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Channel Tunnel Terminal Station4.1 miles
- Sandling Station4.9 miles
- Folkestone West Station5.1 miles
About the agent
Company director and owner Bill Laing-Bennett heads up the Sales Department and has over 20 years of local experience of the industry, having worked extensively thr
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 17621655. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Laing Bennett Estate & Letting Agents, Lyminge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.