Cassio Road, Watford
- First floor retirement flat
- Double bedroom with wardrobes
- Fitted kitchen and bathroom
- Resident's parking available on request
- Communal gardens and communal facilities
- Warden Assistance
A UPPER FLOOR RETIREMENT FLAT located in this sought after development close to the town centre shops and transport links. The property boasts a double bedroom, a spacious lounge, parking and communal facilities including a resident's lounge, laundry room and garden.
Connells are delighted to offer for sale this one double bedroom first floor retirement flat situated in CENTRAL WATFORD with close access to transport links, local shops and amenities. The property also benefits from an on site warden assistance, communal gardens and communal facilities including a laundry room and a communal lounge. There is also beautiful views overlooking the cricket grounds.
In brief the property comprises of a communal entrance hall with a entry phone system, lift and stairs to all floors, a spacious lounge / diner, a fitted kitchen and bathroom and a double bedroom with wardrobes. Externally there is resident's parking available on request.
Viewings are highly recommended.
Front door with security entryphone system, lift and stairs to all floors.
Front door, built in cupboard, security entryphone.
Lounge 18' x 10' 6" ( 5.49m x 3.20m )
Window to side aspect, telephone point, television point, wall mounted electric heater.
Kitchen 7' 2" x 5' 4" ( 2.18m x 1.63m )
Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer, cooker point, space for fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine.
Bedroom 1 8' 8" x 14' 1" ( 2.64m x 4.29m )
Window to side aspect, built in wardrobes, wall mounted electric heater.
Residential parking available on request.
Well maintained communal gardens for residents use.
On site warden, communal resident's lounge and laundry room.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Cassio Road, Watford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Watford Junction Station0.5 miles
- Watford Station0.6 miles
- Watford High Street Station0.6 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Watford for all your property needs
At Connells our team are
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WTF309904. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Watford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.