Danvers Way, Fulwood
- Top Floor Luxury Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Sought After Location
- Family Bathroom WC
- Modern Open Plan Lounge/Diner/Kitchen
- Communal Gardens
- Parking for Two Cars
Door leading onto the communal landing and laminated flooring.
Master Bedroom 2.79m (9'2") x 3.07m (10'1")
Double glazed window to the front, single radiator and built in wardrobes.
Bathroom 2.74m (9'0") x 1.65m (5'5")
Double glazed window to the rear, hand basin, shower cubicle, low level WC, bath, shower cubicle, tiled splash backs, heated towel rail and an extraction fan.
Bedroom 3.07m (10'1") x 2.64m (8'8")
Double glazed window to the front, single radiator and built in wardrobe.
Modern Open Plan Lounge/Diner/Kitchen 5.59m (18'4") x 6.22m (20'5")
Double glazed patio door leading onto a juliet balcony, double glazed window to the front and two double glazed windows to the rear. This room has two double radiators and a TV point. The kitchen area has a range of modern base and eye level units with a built in sink and drainer, built in fridge and freezer and integrated dishwasher. The kitchen also has space for a washing machine, a built in gas hob and electric oven with an extraction fan and light over. Tiled splash backs.
The garage has an up and over door to the front with parking for two cars.
Well kept communal gardens.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Danvers Way, Fulwood
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Preston Station2.9 miles
- Bamber Bridge Station4.7 miles
- Lostock Hall Station4.9 miles
About the agent
The way you sell, rent or buy your home is changing and through hard work and dedication we have been able to look at what customers need from an Estate Agent and we are passing the savings back to you.
We have a range of
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WIG1000490. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wignalls Estate Agents, Leyland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.