Brownleaf Road, Brighton
- 4/5 bedroom family home
- 2 bathrooms
- Large garden
- Luxury kitchen diner
Guide Price £500-525,000. Stunning extended family home. This semi-detached property provides 4 or 5 bedrooms in the main house and also has the bonus of a studio/annex in the former garage. The living space is particularly impressive with the luxury kitchen opening to the rear garden.
Set in the village of Woodingdean on the outskirts of Brighton. You are surrounded by the South Downs and have Rottingdean and its beach close by,
This is a beautifully presented and extended property is ideal for families with an amazing living space with a luxury modern kitchen/ living room to the rear of the house and a separate living room to the front. The ground floor also has a utility room and one of the bedrooms and a shower room.
On the first floor are 3 further bedrooms all of which have delightful views and a large bathroom with luxury fittings.
Outside there is a driveway for several cars whilst the rear garden has a patio to the immediate rear of the house which leads to the large lawn.
The garage has been converted into a self contained studio flat which could be ideal for teenager or grandparent. Alternatively it could be rented for approximately £600 per month.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Brownleaf Road, Brighton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Falmer Station2.5 miles
- Moulsecoomb Station2.6 miles
- London Road (Brighton) Station3.1 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Brighton Kemp Town Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Brighton Kemp Town
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so w
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference KET105927. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Kemptown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.