Treven Hamlet, Tintagel, Cornwall, PL34
- Village location in an Area of Outstanding Beauty
- Solar panels
- Energy efficient electric heating voice controlled by Alexa/Google assistant
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Private decked area leading from dining area and lounge
- Turfed garden
***SHOWHOME NOW AVAILABLE TO VIEW***
Come and experience the luxurious specification for yourself.
A rare opportunity to own a new home, with a luxurious specification, on the stunning North Cornish coast. Treven Hamlet lies in the heart of Tintagel. A select development of just 22 executive homes in 11 individual designs, each attractively finished in white render with grey green natural roof slates - in perfect keeping with this heritage location.
Strictly by Appointment only
Ring now on to book your appointment.
Internally, the superior specification gives you luxurious sustainable living. Every home has the following included:
* Carpets to main living areas and bedrooms
* Floor tiling to kitchen, bathroom, en-suite and cloakroom
* The latest energy efficient, electric central heating, boosted by solar panels and MVHR.
* Electric radiators which can be controlled by voice and compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant.
* Solid Oak internal doors
* Half-tiled bathroom, en-suite and cloakroom
* Chrome towel rails
* Thermostatically controlled showers to bath and en-suite
* Downlighting in kitchen, bathroom and en-suite
* Award winning Wren kitchens
* Integrated fridge/feezer, oven and hob
* Integrated dishwasher and washing machine
* Range of upgrades available
Call us now for full details of this outstanding specification.
Treven Hamlet, Tintagel, Cornwall, PL34
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bodmin Parkway Station15.4 miles
About the agent
About this branch
Our Miller Countrywide Wadebridge branch enjoys a prime location on the busy Molesworth Street in Wadebridge. Our impressive window display ensures our clients' properties receive maximum exposure to potential buyers.
We sell property in all price ranges and types, ranging from quaint seaside cottages to large country houses and we cover a wide area extending to some 300 square miles, including a broad stretch of coastline.
Why choose Miller Count
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference AQH190136. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Countrywide, Wadebridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.