Rother Way, Chesterfield, S41
- Part Exchange available
- Integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher
- Flooring Included
- 5 good sized bedrooms plus a dedicated study
- Double integral garage with power included
- Features stunning entrance & staircase with galleried landing
- Large dressing area with fully fitted wardrobes
- NHBC Warranty
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Harron Homes
A new lifestyle awaits. Part Exchange to the superbly spacious and high specification 5 bedroom property. This grand, thoughtfully designed five-bedroom property is truly spacious and offers everything you could wish for in a large family home, and includes flooring throughout.
Double doors from the hallway lead into a light and roomy lounge, a perfect space for relaxing, while at the rear of the property lays the impressive high specification kitchen, which overlooks a generous garden. This magnificent open-plan room includes space for a dining table and has beautiful French doors leading out onto the garden, ideal for the summer months. Through double doors from the kitchen is a luxurious dining room, which offers an ideal space for entertaining and also features French doors. The ground floor also benefits from a cloakroom and utility room, accessed via the kitchen.
The grandeur of this home is continued upstairs, with a galleried landing sweeping around the first floor, which features five spacious bedrooms along with a separate study. The luxurious and sophisticated master bedroom benefits from a dressing area and en-suite. Bedroom two boasts its own en-suite, while the stylish family bathroom features both a bath and shower.
- Lounge - 6085mm x 3957mm(19'11" x 12'11")
- Kitchen/Family Dining - 6014mm x 3910mm(19'8" x 12'9")
- Dining - 3910mm x 3600mm(12'9" x 11'9")
- Utility - 2188mm x 1685mm(7'2" x 5'6")
- Master Bedroom - 3562mm x 3382mm(11'8" x 11'1")
- Dressing Area - 2475mm x 2240mm(8'1" x 7'4")
- En suite 1 - 2475mm x 1662mm(8'1" x 5'5")
- Bedroom 2 - 3644mm x 3795mm(11'11" x 12'5")
- Bedroom 3 - 3645mm x 3263mm(11'11" x 10'8")
- En suite 2 - 2820mm x 1975mm(9'3" x 6'5")
- Bedroom 4 - 4002mm x 3407mm(13'1" x 11'2")
- Bedroom 5 - 2852mm x 2823mm(9'4" x 9'3")
- Study - 2325mm x 2221mm(7'7" x 7'3")
- Bathroom - 2823mm x 2075mm(9'3" x 6'9")
- Chesterfield has an excellent selection of shops and amenities. Its famous for its 800-year open market, Saint Mary and All Saints Church with its noticeable crooked spire
- Within Chesterfield there are plenty of well performing schools for all age groups and Chesterfield College provides a variety of higher education subjects
- Excellent communication links just 6 miles from the M1 junction 29. Sheffield, Nottingham, and Derby all easily commutable
- If the outdoors is your thing the rural beauty of the Peak District is very close or world famous Chatsworth House and its picturesque park land
Rother Way, Chesterfield, S41
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chesterfield Station1.1 miles
- Dronfield Station3.9 miles
About the development
- 3,4,5 bedroom homes
- Thoughtfully designed & Finished to the highest specification
- A range of schemes to help you move, including Part Exchange
- Easy access to A61/M1 for commuting and travelling to Sheffield & Nottingham
- Situated just 9 miles from the Peak District National Park for those looking to enjoy the outdoors
- For keen golfers out there, Tapton Park Golf Club is just a few miles away
Founded in 1993, Harron Homes has been delivering high quality new homes across Yorkshire and the North Midlands for nearly 30 years.
We cater for how families want to live today with a sought-after selection of three, four and five bedroom executive homes.
Privately owned, the company prides itself on building homes of outstanding quality and good value for money and after easy to live in add with generous size rooms. Our attention to the design of all our properties ensures that
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_Plot 36 - The Dunstanburgh. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harron Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.