North End Road, Steeple Claydon, MK18
- Open plan kitchen with family area
- Two high level ovens
- Hob and hood
- Integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher
- Kitchen island
- Utility room leading to garden
- Separate dining and sitting rooms with french doors to garden
- Downlighters to kitchen, bathroom and en suite
- En suite to 2 bedrooms and built-in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors to bedroom 1
- Double garage included
We'll pay your £20,000 stamp duty!* The Truro is a five bedroom home with an open plan kitchen and family area, 2 high level ovens and integrated appliances, utility, dining room and sitting room. En suite to two bedrooms. *T&Cs apply
Coronavirus: Customer Update - Our Sales Centres and Show Homes are open by appointment only! Sales advisors also remain on hand to assist you via the telephone, or you can book an appointment to visit us. For more information please visit the Bovis Homes website.
Please note: All images and virtual tour are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales advisor for specific plot details.
Opening times: Open Thursday to Monday 10am to 5pm;Open by appointment only.
Sales manager: Sharon, Jane, Rhi, Denise
Nightingale Fold is in picturesque Steeple Claydon, a Buckinghamshire village in the Aylesbury Vale district and once home to nursing icon Florence Nightingale.
This bustling community has its own supermarket, bakery, post office and pubs. There is also a nursery, a primary school, a doctor's surgery and dentist. For further shops it's just five miles to Buckingham.
At Nightingale Fold you'll find a selection of stunning brand new homes, all carefully designed to meet your needs.
So if you're looking for a new home surrounded by the rolling Buckinghamshire countryside, your search ends here.
How we can help
If you are a first-time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
- Help to Buy - Equity: The Government-backed scheme where you need just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage, with a 20% equity loan from the Government. This is available on selected properties up to £600,000 at Bovis Homes developments in England.
- Home Exchange: Bovis Homes could buy your property from you, allowing you to reserve the home of your choice. We could also help by purchasing a property further down the chain. Please note, terms and conditions apply.
- Smooth Move: Bovis Homes could deal with the estate agents on your behalf and cover the costs of selling your existing home.
- Dining room - 4.00 x 2.99m (13' 1" x 9' 10")
- Kitchen/family area - 7.55 x 4.00m (24' 9" x 13' 1")
- Sitting room - 5.65 x 4.41m (18' 6" x 14' 6")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.68 x 3.64m (12' 1" x 11' 11")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.67 x 3.64m (12' 0" x 11' 11")
- Bedroom 3 - 4.07 x 3.60m ( 13' 4" x 11' 10")
- Bedroom 4 - 3.88 x 3.03m (12' 9" x 9' 11")
- Bedroom 5 - 3.05 x 3.00m (10' 0" x 9' 10")
North End Road, Steeple Claydon, MK18
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bicester North Station7.5 miles
About the development
- Beautiful rural village location
- Buckingham is less than 6 miles away
- Village nursery school and Steeple Claydon Primary School
- Good connection links to Milton Keynes, M1, Bicester and M40
- For more information, contact the developer on 0787 086 5022
Bovis Homes is one of the UK's leading house builders - a name that has been around since 1885, with a portfolio of properties ranging from one and two bedroom apartments, to five and six bedroom detached family homes.
The designs of our homes and locations blend tradition with innovation, creating quality communities with modern living standards.
So whether you're a first-time buyer looking for a brand-new home and a low-deposit mortgage solution, or an existing homeowner wanting
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MSTEE-P505_5_38_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovis Homes Northern Home Counties. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.