Wentworth Crescent, Mapplewell, Barnsley, S75
- FOUR BEDROOM DORMER BUNGALOW
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- TANDEM GARAGE
- REAR ACCESS ROAD
- TWO BATHROOM / SHOWER ROOMS
- EXTENSIVE PARKING TO THE REAR
- FAR REACHING VIEWS FROM THE REAR ELEVATION
- DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- EPC RATING D
Roebucks are delighted to offer for sale this deceptively spacious, four double bedroom dormer bungalow, complete with a conservatory, a tandem length garage and scenic views from both the front and rear aspects. The property would suit a growing family and it has a rear access road which connects to Bar Lane. The property briefly comprises: entrance vestibule, lounge, inner hall, dining room, conservatory, kitchen, utility/rear porch, shower room, bathroom and four double bedrooms. Externally the property has gardens to the front and rear aspect, a front driveway, a rear parking area, plus a tandem length garage measuring over 10 meters in length. Contact Roebucks today to book your viewing.
Access via a uPVC double glazed door, has a gas central heating radiator and an internal door into the lounge.
6.55m x 3.62m (21' 6" x 11' 11") Situated to the front aspect, the spacious room has a uPVC double glazed window, a multi fuel burning stove, two gas central heating radiators, an internal door to the inner hall and an open staircase to the first floor.
Providing access to multiple ground level rooms.
3.15m x 2.81m (10' 4" x 9' 3") Having double doors leading into the conservatory and a gas central heating radiator.
3.08m x 2.81m (10' 1" x 9' 3") Overlooking the rear garden, there are a number of uPVC double glazed windows and a pair of uPVC French doors into the garden.
2.99m x 2.44m (9' 10" x 8' 0") The kitchen has a range of stylish wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces and splash back tiling. Appliances include an electric hob with an extractor fan over, a double electric oven, an integrated fridge, plus a 1.5 sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. There is a uPVC double glazed window, a gas central heating radiator and a uPVC double glazed door into the rear porch/utility area.
Rear Porch / Utility Area
3.33m x 1.84m (10' 11" x 6' 0") Providing access into the garden, this area has plumbing for a washing machine and a dishwasher, whilst having a number of uPVC double glazed windows and entrance door.
4.16m (max) x 3.31m (13' 8" (max) x 10' 10") A double bedroom situated to the rear aspect having a uPVC double glazed window, a gas central heating radiator and two built in storage areas.
3.61m x 3.24m (11' 10" x 10' 8") A double bedroom situated to the front aspect having a uPVC double glazed window and a gas central heating radiator.
1.98m x 1.78m (6' 6" x 5' 10") Comprising of a corner shower cubicle with mixer shower, a hand wash basin with pedestal and a wc. There is an obscure uPVC double glazed window and a gas central heating radiator.
3.99m x 3.16m (13' 1" x 10' 4") A double bedroom having a uPVC double glazed window, a gas central heating radiator and enjoying far reaching views.
4.19m x 3.27m (13' 9" x 10' 9") A double bedroom having a uPVC double glazed window, a gas central heating radiator, a built in storage area, plus enjoying far reaching views.
3.14m x 2.33m (10' 4" x 7' 8") A four piece bathroom with the suite comprising of a panelled bath with shower attachment, a double size shower cubicle with an electric shower, a hand wash basin with pedestal and a wc. There is an obscure uPVC double glazed window, a gas central heating radiator and complimentary wall tiling.
The property has a front garden with a sweeping driveway. To the rear aspect of the property is a landscaped garden which has a lawn area, a patio area and a vegetable growing section. There is a parking area for multiple vehicles which provides access to a tandem garage measuring 10.03m x 2.73m. The garage has power and lighting with an up and over access door.
ROEBUCKS FREE VALUATION SERVICE
Roebucks offer a free valuation service for residential sales and lettings purposes.
Contact our team on to book an appointment.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: We may ask for further details regarding your identification and proof of funds after your offer on a property. We will require offerors to provide these in order to agree a sale.
2. Property Details: We aim to make the property details and measurements as accurate as possible. Although these particulars are thought to be materially correct, their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not form part of any contract.
3. Appliances & Services: No appliances or services have been tested by Roebucks.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Wentworth Crescent, Mapplewell, Barnsley, S75
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Darton Station1.6 miles
- Barnsley Station2.1 miles
- Dodworth Station3.1 miles
About the agent
Roebucks is an independent, family owned estate agents. We specialise in the sale and rental of residential properties in Barnsley and surrounding areas. We provide an honest, proactive service delivered by our experienced local team.
We strive to make the process of selling, buying, letting or developing as smooth as possible. We are truly passionate about property and would be delighted to assist you.
Free property appraisals are carried out on residential sales and lettings pr
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 17622487. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roebucks Estate Agents, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.