Upton Lodge, Duston, NN5 4BL
- Ideal family home
- Spacious living room
- Contemporary fitted kitchen
- Dining area
- French doors to rear garden
- Double garage
- Driveway parking for 3 cars
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Taylor Wimpey
With its traditional exterior, the detached Thornford is charming both inside and out.
A spacious kitchen is accessed from a rear family room through double doors, so you can decide whether you want to cook in peace or open the space up for a more sociable vibe. You can also chill out in the separate living room and enjoy views of the garden through the French doors. How you use the front room is entirely up to you, whether that’s a study, playroom, or a cosy space for dinner parties.
Upstairs, four double bedrooms have plenty of storage for clothes and toys. The master bedroom with its private en suite is a relaxing sanctuary away from it all.
- Family - 3.91m x 3.26m, 12'10" x 10'8"
- Kitchen - 4.79m x 3.32m, 15'9" x 10'11"
- Lounge - 4.74m x 3.91m, 15'7" x 12'10"
- Study-dining - 3.04m x 2.66m, 10'0" x 8'9"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.90m x 3.11m, 16'1" x 10'3"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.00m x 3.32m, 13'2" x 10'11"
- Bedroom 3 - 4.72m x 3.36m, 15'6" x 11'0"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.81m x 2.53m, 12'6" x 8'4"
Upton Lodge, Duston, NN5 4BL
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Northampton Station2.3 miles
About the development
Taylor Wimpey Plc
Taylor Wimpey develops land into places that people want to call home by creating new and sustainable communities and enhancing local and existing neighbourhoods. We work hard to provide our customers with a stress-free, high quality service whilst focusing on design and build quality. We create places where people aspire to live, work and play.
Our 24 regional businesses in the UK give our operations significant scale and truly national geographic cover
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 116-20736-065_4_34_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.