Cambourne CB23 6FR
- Single garage & 2 parking spaces
- Sociable kitchen diner with breakfast bar
- French doors from the lounge to the garden
- 3 double bedrooms
- Single bedroom with storage or dedicated home office
- Private rear garden
- Utility room with access to the driveway
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Taylor Wimpey
With a small front garden and a corner plot location on the edge of the development, this Trusdale home has real kerb appeal. It benefits from a single garage & parking for two.
Inside, the large open plan kitchen diner is suited to either relaxed family mealtimes or entertaining family and friends. The handy utility is located off the kitchen for laundry and offers extra storage and access to the driveway too. The spacious living room opens through double doors to the rear garden which is private and not overlooked.
With 3 double bedrooms, a single bedroom that could be a dedicated home office or playroom, it's easy to see why the Trusdale is the perfect family home.
- Kitchen Dining Area - 6.09m x 3.58m max, 20'0" x 11'9" max
- Lounge - 6.09m x 3.46m, 20'0" x 11'4"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.74m max x 3.52m max, 12'4" max x 11'7" max
- Bedroom 2 - 3.64m x 2.95m, 11'11" x 9'8"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.05m x 2.51m, 10'0" x 8'3"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.54m x 2.25m max, 11'7" x 7'5" max
Cambourne CB23 6FR
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Neots Station7.0 miles
About the development
Taylor Wimpey Plc
Taylor Wimpey develops land into places that people want to call home by creating new and sustainable communities and enhancing local and existing neighbourhoods. We work hard to provide our customers with a stress-free, high quality service whilst focusing on design and build quality. We create places where people aspire to live, work and play.
Our 24 regional businesses in the UK give our operations significant scale and truly national geographic cover
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 208-22262-042_4_33_100385. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.