Lakeside Drive, Park Royal, London NW10 7HQ
- 10-year NHBC Buildmark warranty
- London Help to Buy available
- 996 Year Lease
- Close to the bustling high streets of Ealing and Chiswick
- On site nursery and Co-op convenience store
- 27 storey crowning jewel 'The Tower' boasting amazing views across the London skyline
- HS2 & Crossrail nearby
- Two new super hub railway stations
- Walking distance to 3 tube lines, Central, Piccadilly and Tfl Rail
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Fairview New Homes
DON’T MISS OUR EXCLUSIVE 10,000 CASH BACK INCENTIVE – ONLY AVAILABLE ON OCTOBER RESERVATIONS
Fairview New Homes – Regency Heights
A stunning collection or a contemporary collection of 807 studio, 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments.
The Appleton is a stylish and modern one bedroom apartment, located in The Tower, spanning 26 floors, in the heart of London’s most significant regeneration development. Finished to a high standard, this apartment boasts a fully fitted kitchen, granite worktops, integrated appliances and all flooring included. Not to mention fantastic views from the 12th floor.
6.77m x 6.05m
5.29m x 3.25m
Total Apartment Floor Area
55 sq m / 592 sq ft
5 sq m / 53 sq ft
YOUR NEW AREA
- Part of Old Oak and Park Royal development, the UKs largest regeneration project, with Regency Heights standing tall in this thriving new community.
- An exciting area; surrounded by a wealth of amenities, educational institutions, sport and leisure facilities, and green spaces.
- Sport fan? The capital’s countless arenas, hosting everything from cricket to football and rugby, can easily be reached from Regency Heights. What’s more, Wembley Stadium is less than three miles away, its striking arch clearly visible from our towering apartments.
- Regency Heights is a well-connected hub, with its strong links to Central London with Hanger Lane and Park Royal underground stations a short walk away.
- Great access to the North Circular (A406) and the road network beyond, meaning you could be at Heathrow Airport within half an hour and onwards to anywhere in the world.
- Plus, it’s the only place where the forthcoming nearby Crossrail and HS2 stations meet, giving you access to a world-class transport interchange and even greater flexibility and travel convenience.
Photography depicts the Show Apartment at Regency Heights and is indicative only. *Travel times sourced from TfL and Google Maps. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage or any other debt secured on it. *Terms and conditions apply, please refer to the Fairview New Homes website for full details. Please ask your Sales Executive for details. Details and prices are correct as of September 2021.
- Regeneration - In the heart of London's largest regeneration scheme, a £26billion investment in the OPDC which is expected to increase property value by 15%
- Transport - Park Royal station is only a 6 minute walk and Hanger lane station is an 8 minute walk, both located in Zone 3
- Views - Every apartment offers a Balcony or terrace which either face the landscaped courtyard or some great City views
- Commercial Units - A total of 6 commercial units on site with one being an On-site nursery and another being an on-site Co-Op convenience store
Lakeside Drive, Park Royal, London NW10 7HQ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Park Royal Station0.2 miles
- Hanger Lane Station0.4 miles
- West Acton Station0.8 miles
About the development
£10,000 cash back if you reserve THIS SEPTEMEBR
- Stunning collection of studios, 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments in Park Royal - New Show apartments now opened!
- Stylish kitchens with fully integrated appliances
- Private balcony or terrace to each apartment
- 9 min walk to Hanger Lane Underground Station (Zone 3)
- 20 mins to Bond Street
For almost sixty years, Fairview's high standards and value-for-money have won recognition throughout the new homes sector. Our developments have received several top awards, including the coveted Which Home Housebuilder of the Year.
Currently available all over London and the Home Counties, our new homes now offer better value than ever - often being backed with a range of practical and financial benefits. We also offer almost as many types of homes as there
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference 1_Plot 231 - The Tower. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fairview New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.