Roslin, EH25 9PP
- Single integral garage to store seasonal items
- French doors open from the lounge diner to the rear garden
- Bedroom 1 includes a handy ensuite shower room
- Sociable garden access from the separate kitchen
- Practical storage cupboards on each floor for everyday items
- The family bathroom includes tiles from Porcelanosa
- NHBC 10-year warranty
- Taylor Wimpey 2-year warranty
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold property with Taylor Wimpey
Open the front door to the Chalmers three-bedroom home where you are welcomed with a bright hallway leading to the open plan lounge and dining area to spend relaxed time with friends and family. The double doors that look out onto the rear garden in here are perfect for keeping an eye on the kids or hosting a BBQ in the summer. The Chalmers is a popular home and is a great choice for a young family with two double bedrooms, and a further single bedroom suitable for a child or even a home office, it’s easy to see why
- Bathroom - 2.83m x 2.03m, 9'4" x 6'8"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.55m x 3.65m, 11'8'' x 12'0''
- Bedroom 2 - 3.04m x 3.65m, 10'0'' x 12'0''
- Bedroom 3 - 3.76m x 3.05m, 12'4'' x 10'0''
- Ensuite - 2.44m x 1.84m, 8'0" x 6'1"
- Cloaks - 1.73m x 2.13m, 5'8" x 7'0"
- Kitchen - 2.68m x 3.56m, 8'10'' x 11'8''
- Lounge Dining Area - 3.87m x 5.47m, 12'9'' x 18'0''
Roslin, EH25 9PP
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Eskbank Station3.6 miles
- Newtongrange Station3.8 miles
- Gorebridge Station4.9 miles
About the development
Taylor Wimpey Plc
Taylor Wimpey develops land into places that people want to call home by creating new and sustainable communities and enhancing local and existing neighbourhoods. We work hard to provide our customers with a stress-free, high quality service whilst focusing on design and build quality. We create places where people aspire to live, work and play.
Our 24 regional businesses in the UK give our operations significant scale and truly national geographic cover
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference 123-21915-037_3_28_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.