Bridge Street, Titchfield
- A Grade II listed period cottge conveniently situated in the heart of Titchfield
- 2/3 bedrooms with accommodation arranged over three floors
- Large family bathroom
- Secluded rear garden
- Garage, rear access and parking
- Offered for sale with no forward chain
Offered for sale for the first time in more than 70 years, this traditional home boasts a wealth of charm and character, with accommodation arranged over three floors, and the benefits of a garage and off road parking.
"This well loved family home enjoys a rich local history, and would ideally lend itself to updating, with great potential to extend and develop (subject to the usual permissions.)"
Upon entering the property you immediately notice its light, airy and deceptively spacious feel, with high ceilings and stairs rising to the first floor. Originally two separate rooms, the current owner has created one large reception room that can be used/set up in a number of different ways to maximize the space. A galley kitchen has been added to the rear, with a separate door that leads through to a lean to conservatory.
The first floor accommodates the master bedroom and a large family bathroom.
The second floor has been created out of what was once the loft space and is accessed via a staircase from the first floor. The second floor offers the potential of one or two further bedrooms if desired.
Situated along Bridge Street and set back from the road, the front of the property is well maintained, with a pretty front garden set behind a miniature hedge and accessed via a wrought iron gate. The rear garden enjoys a high degree of privacy and is the perfect spot to relax. The property owns the access at the end of the terrace and provides a right of way to the neighbouring homes, via an old cast iron weigh-bridge that was used by the local brewery. There is a large detached garage that provides parking and storage.
SITUATION & AMENITIES
Situated east of the river Hamble, Titchfield is a historical English village with an excellent range of local shops and amenities that include a pub, Co-Op and a Butchers. The village is also home to St Peter's Church, one of the oldest churches of its kind. The canal and river walks towards Titchfield Haven and Meon Shore are also close by. Titchfield is well placed for rail links to London, Winchester and Southampton Parkway with easy access to the M27 also provided.
The property benefits from gas central heating.
Bridge Street, Titchfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Fareham Station1.9 miles
- Swanwick Station2.4 miles
- Bursledon Station4.0 miles
About the agent
Abshot Estates is a dedicated boutique-style Estate Agency based in the picturesque surroundings of the Abshot Country Club Titchfield Common. Offering a refreshing choice to local homeowners, our company has been born out of decades of experience and success within Estate Agency, and a unique passion for delivering exceptional results.
When using our services you can be sure you are in safe hands.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ABE1000030. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abshot Estates, Titchfield Common. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.