Beacon Hill Road, Hindhead
- First Floor one bedroom luxury apartment
- Large double bedroom
- Modern corner kitchen with breakfast bar
- White goods included
- Living room with wooden flooring
- Luxury bathroom with shower
- Modern electric heating
- Large loft storage area
- Double glazed
- Available beginning November 2020
Finished to an extremely high standard this first floor apartment is accessed via a shared front door with intercom access and stairs rising to a first floor landing.
Stepping into the entrance hall the sense of light and space is immediately apparent. To the front of the apartment there is a spacious Sitting Room with a well appointed and contemporary Kitchen area to the rear corner, complete with a full range of appliances.
The bathroom offers a stunning range of fittings in line with the modern styling of the property and a double bedroom to the rear of the properties complete the accommodation.
From the Entrance Hall access can be gained via a folding fitted ladder and handrail to a substantial area of boarded loft space.
The property is conveniently situated for the local amenities found in Beacon Hill, including a general store, delicatessen and café/restaurants. Also easily accessible is the famous National Trust Devils Punchbowl and the Golden Valley, both of which offer stunning scenery and magnificent walks through this beautiful rural area.
Internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the finish and sense of space and light that this property has to offer.
Unfurnished - sorry no pets.
Available mid beginning of November 2020
Please contact Homes Estate Agents to arrange your accompanied viewing.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Beacon Hill Road, Hindhead
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haslemere Station2.8 miles
- Liphook Station4.1 miles
- Witley Station4.7 miles
About the agent
Homes offer a residential property lettings service from all four offices in Alton, Grayshott, Liphook and Petersfield. We want our Landlords and Tenants alike to enjoy their letting experience through Homes and be confident that, should any issues arise during a tenancy arrangement, there is someone on hand to ensure they are dealt with promptly and efficiently.
Homes have a sizeable portfolio of letti
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102303000362. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homes Estate Agents, Liphook - Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.