Amos Drive, Pocklington, YO42 2FS
- Tenure: freehold
- Allocated parking included
- Ample downstairs storage space
- Downstairs cloakroom
- En suite to bedroom one
- French doors to garden
- Kitchen with dining area
- Stylish downlighters to kitchen
- Two double bedrooms
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Bovis Yorkshire
Plot 329 (Magnolia) - There's nothing complicated about this beautifully simple home. Everything about it just works. The size and position of the windows ensures there's lots of natural light. The kitchen/dining area is modern and open-plan. Two of the three bedrooms will comfortably accommodate a double bed. The master bedroom even has its own en suite. It's as simple as that.
Coronavirus: Customer Update - Our Sales Centres and Show Homes are open by appointment only ! Sales consultants also remain on hand to assist you via the telephone, or you can book an appointment to visit us. For more information please visit the Bovis Homes website.
Discover our collection of new houses for sale in Pocklington - Homes Now available, including a choice of 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes to suit all family sizes. This desirable location has much to offer first time buyers, and growing families alike.
Pocklington is a charming, historic market town with a good range of amenities from supermarkets, independent shops, cafes, restaurants, leisure facilities, and charming public houses, all on your doorstep.
For nature seekers, Pocklngton is surrounded by the stunning hills and country of the Yorkshire Wolds which beckon to be explored, nor are you too far from the historic city of York (14 miles), and the Yorkshire coast (27 miles) to be able to enjoy the best of nature, beach and historic city sightseeing.
With easy commuting options to York, Hull and London via excellent road and rail links, and an excellent choice of Ofsted-rated schools in the area, our new homes at Beckfields really do offer all you need.
- Bedroom 1 - 3.06 x 2.55 m (10' 0" x 8' 4")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.00 x 2.55 m (9' 10" x 8' 4")
- Bedroom 3 - 2.81 x 2.10 m (9' 2" x 6' 10")
- Kitchen/dining room - 4.74 x 3.37 m (15' 6" x 11' 0")
- Sitting room - 3.72 x 3.72 m (12' 2" x 12' 2")
Amos Drive, Pocklington, YO42 2FS
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Howden Station11.4 miles
About the development
Bovis Homes is one of the UK's leading house builders – a name that has been around since 1885, with a portfolio of properties ranging from one and two bedroom apartments, to five and six bedroom detached family homes.
The designs of our homes and locations blend tradition with innovation, creating quality communities with modern living standards.
So whether you're a first-time buyer looking for a brand-new home and a low-deposit mortgage solution, or an existing homeowner wanting
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_329. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovis Yorkshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.