Manor Road North, Southampton
- SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- 3 BEDROOMS
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- KITCHEN - UTILITY AREA
- SHOWER ROOM - FAMILY BATHROOM
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- ENCLOSED GARDEN
Situated close to all local amenities **NO FORWARD CHAIN**** SEMI DETACHED HOUSE ** 3 BEDROOMS ** CLOAKROOM ** LOUNGE** DINING ROOM ** 2ND RECEPTION ROOM ** KITCHEN ** UTILITY AREA ** SHOWER ROOM ** BATHROOM ** OFF ROAD PARKING ** ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN **
***NO FORWARD CHAIN***** SEMI DETACHED HOUSE ** 3 BEDROOMS ** ENTRANCE HALL ** CLOAKROOM ** LOUNGE** DINING ROOM **2ND RECEPTION ROOM ** KITCHEN ** UTILITY AREA ** SHOWER ROOM ** BATHROOM ** OFF ROAD PARKING ** ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN ** Situated close to all local amenities with good bus routes to Bitterne, Woolston and Southampton City Centre and easy access route to motorway links M3& M27 to Superstores, Southampton Airport and Parkway Railway Station.
Driveway providing off road parking leading to main front door entrance entering into:
Stairs to first floor landing, under stairs storage cupboard, laminate wood flooring, radiator, doors to:
Double glazed window to front elevation, wash hand basin, low level wc, tiled floor, smooth finish to ceiling, tiling to principal areas. Doors to:
Lounge 12' 10" max x 11' 2" max ( 3.91m max x 3.40m max )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, radiator,, fire place (currently closed), laminate wood flooring, textured and coved finish to ceiling.
Dining Room 10' 3" max x 8' 2" max ( 3.12m max x 2.49m max )
Double glazed patio doors to rear elevation, radiator, laminate wood flooring, textured and coved finish to veiling.
Second Reception Room 13' 4" max x 11' 1" max ( 4.06m max x 3.38m max )
Gas fire place, tv point, laminate wood flooring, open plan to dining room, textured and coved finish to ceiling.
Kitchen 18' 6" max x 6' 8" max ( 5.64m max x 2.03m max )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, fitted with a range of eye and base level units with sink and drainer and work top surface over, electric oven and hob with cooker hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, pace for fridge/freezer, radiator, laminate wood flooring, tiling to principal areas.
Utility Area 11' 3" x 4' 4" ( 3.43m x 1.32m )
Door to shower room and garden, 2 taps, tiled flooring, shelving.
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level wc, fully tiled, tiled floor.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side elevation, radiator, access to loft space, doors to:
Bedroom 1 12' 8" max x 11' 1" incl wardrobes ( 3.86m max x 3.38m incl wardrobes )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, built in wardrobes, laminate wood flooring, radiator, textured and coved finish to ceiling.
Bedroom 2 13' 4" max x 11' 1" max ( 4.06m max x 3.38m max )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, airing cupboard, laminate wood flooring, smooth and coved finish to ceiling.
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, laminate wood flooring, smooth and coved finish to ceiling.
Bathroom 7' 2" x 6' 8" ( 2.18m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, panel enclose bath with shower over, vanity wash hand basin, low level wc, tiling to principal area, heated towel rail, smooth finish to ceiling, tiled floor.
Driveway providing off road parking for two cars to the front of the property with shingle area, fence and wall enclosed either side.
The rear garden is mainly laid to law with pathway to workshop, fence panel enclosed and rear access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Manor Road North, Southampton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Woolston Station0.5 miles
- Sholing Station0.6 miles
- Bitterne Station1.0 miles
About the agent
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent�
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Bitterne
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BIT108031. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bitterne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.