Aarons Hill, Godalming, Surrey, GU7 2LG
- Virtual Tour available - Explore our homes from the comfort of yours
- Showhome open by appointment only - Speak to us now to book
- Two double bedrooms
- Parking for 2 cars
- Modern home ideal for those seeking their first home
- Bosch integrated appliances included
- Spacious sitting room with open plan kitchen / dining room
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
- Enclosed rear garden
- Ready to move into early 2022
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with CALA Homes
The Wey enjoys an elegant and contemporary layout.?The hallway leads directly into the generous sitting room, ensuring that you and your guests immediately feel at home. Whether enjoying family time or entertaining, you are only ever steps away from the wc and kitchen.?The combined kitchen/dining room makes light work of mealtimes. Enjoy a breath of fresh air opening the elegant patio doors to your own private garden, while a store cupboard keeps mess to a minimum.?Two generous bedrooms are found on the upper floor.? Take a look at the main bedroom. There are fitted wardrobes and an en suite.? A beautifully appointed bathroom completes this level.
OPEN STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT. PLEASE CALL OUR SALES TEAM TO BOOK
Please note viewings will be strictly by appointment only with suitable social distancing measures in place for our customers, staff and the wider communities safety.
**Images shown are taken from various CALA showhomes or have been generated by computer (for indicative purposes only and are not to be presumed to be entirely accurate). Please consult a Sales Representative for further details.
- Ask about Part Exchange for a stress free move
- Excellent schooling nearby and great travel connections
- Homes with everything you need in reach
- Open with precautionary social distancing measures in place to keep our customers and staff safe
Aarons Hill, Godalming, Surrey, GU7 2LG
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Godalming Station0.6 miles
- Farncombe Station1.4 miles
- Milford Station1.5 miles
About the development
OCKFORD PARK, GODALMING
- Virtual Tour available
- By appointment only with suitable social distancing measures in place.
- Homes ready to move into Spring 2022
- An exciting collection of 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes
- These stylish homes are built in proximity to great transport connections, perfect for those who want to live in a tranquil location but with all the right connections.
- Ask about Part Exchange* or Assisted Move*
For many, the name CALA is synonymous with stunning design.
You’ll see it throughout our exclusive developments with their striking, individual homes, which combine traditional design features with contemporary home comforts. Generously proportioned and boasting light, bright living areas, these aspirational and award winning homes are the foundation of CALA’s excellent reputation in the quality house building market.
We began building homes over thirty yea
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 46306_2_33_100774. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.