Ladds Lane, Maxey, Lincolnshire
- Deceptively Spacious, Contemporary Stone-Built Family Home
- Stunning 20' x 16' Oak Framed Garden Room
- Sought After & Highly Regarded Village
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Refitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- 4 Bedrooms, Master with Dressing Area & En Suite
- Family Shower Room
- Established Gardens with Oak Framed Summer House
- Double Garage & Off Road Parking for Several Vehicles
- EPC Rating - tbc
This impressive individual home has been beautifully cared for and much improved over the years by the present owners with the addition of a refitted kitchen and bathrooms. The garden room is a real highlight of the property with its floor to ceiling windows which provide views over the rear garden, vaulted ceiling, exposed limed oak and wood burning stove allow this room to be used all year round. The remaining accommodation to the ground floor comprises; entrance hall sitting room, dining room, cloakroom and utility room.
With four bedrooms and a family shower room to the first floor, of which the master suite benefits from a fully fitted dressing area and an en-suite shower room.
Outside the property is further enhanced by the landscaped gardens, which have been carefully planned out to create several areas to enjoy throughout the day. The current owners have also hand built an oak framed summerhouse perfect for outdoor dining and socialising.
The property has been built to an exceptionally high standard and is situated in one of the area's most sought after and highly regarded villages to the South of Market Deeping, within easy reach of Peterborough city centre and is in the catchment area for excellent local schools.
14' 0'' x 22' 9'' (4.26m x 6.93m)
17' 7'' x 10' 4'' (5.36m x 3.15m)
20' 9'' x 16' 1'' (6.32m x 4.90m)
18' 0'' x 11' 11'' (5.48m x 3.63m)
5' 5'' x 12' 1'' (1.65m x 3.68m)
First Floor Landing
Master bedroom & Dressing Area
22' 8'' x 11' 7'' (6.90m x 3.53m)
14' 1'' x 12' 3'' (4.29m x 3.73m)
10' 8'' x 10' 2'' (3.25m x 3.10m)
8' 5'' x 12' 3'' (2.56m x 3.73m)
En-suite Shower Room
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Ladds Lane, Maxey, Lincolnshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stamford Station6.4 miles
About the agent
Goodwin Property Services are a local, independent firm specialising in Residential Sales and Lettings in Stamford and its surrounding areas. Established in 1991, we understand our business and know how to manage it to our customers benefit. Our excellent reputation is based on our consistency and reliability. We are committed to a personal and professional service to deliver the highest standards to our clients. Our trained staff are fully focused on the needs of our clients a
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 8543948. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Goodwin Property Services, Stamford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.