Bairstow Close, Borehamwood
- THREE/FOUR BEDROOMS
- FAMILY SHOWER ROOM
- EN-SUITE SHOWER TO BEDROOM 4
- FULLY FITTED KITCHEN
- LIVING/DINING ROOM
- OFF STREET PARKING
- SOUTH FACING GARDEN
- SUMMER HOUSE SUITABLE FOR A VARIETY OF USES
A well presented 3/4 Bedroom family home within a popular cul de sac approximately 1 mile from Elstree and Borehamwood Station.
The house has been well maintained by the current owners and offers bright, flexible, living space over 2 floors to include 3/4 Bedrooms, Two Shower Rooms, fully fitted Kitchen, Living/Dining Room and double glazed Conservatory.
The 4th Bedroom is currently completely self contained (although can easily be accessed from the house should one want it) which offers great space for family members to stay, teenage children or even to work from. The house further benefits from a summer house which could also be a home gym or office.
Externally there is off street parking and south facing Garden.
Bairstow Close, Borehamwood
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Elstree & Borehamwood Station1.1 miles
- Radlett Station1.6 miles
- Stanmore Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Celebrating our 10th anniversary in April 2014, Richard James have become synonymous with achieving record price levels for both sales and lettings within Mill Hill and the surrounding areas.
We continue to lead the field through our innovative approach to agency, dynamic team and sheer dedication so if you are thinking of selling, buying or renting please get in touch with us�.we hope to hear from you.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RJE1001887. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard James, Mill Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.