Figtree Hill, Hemel Hempstead
- Ground Floor Maisonette
- Well Presented Throughout
- Walking Distance Of Hemel Hempstead Old Town
- One Bedroom
- Refurbished Kitchen & Bathroom
- Walking Distance Of A Wide Range Of Local Amenities
- Ideal First Time Purchase
- Ideal Investment Buy
A well presented ground floor MAISONETTE located just a short walk from Hemel Hempstead Old Town with it's array of restaurants, pubs and boutique shops. Features of this property include a REFURBISHED kitchen and bathroom, MODERN lounge and bedroom.
A well presented ground floor MAISONETTE located just a short walk from Hemel Hempstead Old Town with it's array of restaurants, pubs and boutique shops. Features of this property include a REFURBISHED kitchen and bathroom, MODERN lounge and bedroom. Figtree Hill is conveniently located for easy access to Hemel Hempstead TRAIN STATION and shopping centre. An Ideal first time purchase or investment buy.
Doors to lounge, kitchen and bathroom, laminate wood flooring, radiator.
Lounge 15' 11" To Max x 12' 1" ( 4.85m To Max x 3.68m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, wood laminate flooring, two radiators, door to bedroom.
Kitchen 11' 5" x 5' 4" ( 3.48m x 1.63m )
Range of base and wall units and drawers with worksurfaces over, single bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, part tiled walls, integrated oven and gas hob with filter hood over. space for fridgefreezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, tiled floor, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom 11' 7" x 7' 2" ( 3.53m x 2.18m )
Glass bricks with borrowed light from lounge area, radiator.
Paneled bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin, Low Level WC, part tiled walls, tiled floor, obscure double glazed window to front aspect.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Figtree Hill, Hemel Hempstead
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hemel Hempstead Station1.4 miles
- Apsley Station1.8 miles
- Kings Langley Station3.9 miles
About the agent
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Brown & Merry opened the doors to its first office in Tring all the way back in 1832, so with over 185 years' experience you could say that we are the experts in our field. However, if you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose Brown & Merry as your estate agent�
>> Your local Brown & Merry team in Hemel Hempstead
Our team know the area and t
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HHD107931. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Hemel Hempstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.