High Street, Rishton, BB1 4JZ
- Let type:
- Long term
- Two bedroom flat available
- Spacious lounge
- Neutral decoration throughout
- One double bedroom & one single bedroom
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Economic electric heating system
- Located close to town centre and local amenities
- Available now
- Please call Rent-Smart for details
4.3m x 3.6m
Spacious lounge with doors lead off the lounge to the kitchen, bathroom and hallway.
3.4m x 2.0m
Modern kitchen fitted with white units and black worktops and a space for an electric cooker and fridge freezer.
4.5m x 2.9m
Spacious double bedroom with sky light window.
5.4m x 1.7m
Spacious single bedroom with sky light window.
2.7m x 1.3m
White three piece bathroom suite.
On Street parking.
Call Rent Smart for more details.
As well as paying the rent in advance, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to Rent-smart UK Ltd the Agent.
Holding Deposit: 1 week rent
Deposit: 1 moths rent
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
For English properties:
Payment of £25.00 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 6% per annum calculated from the date the payment was due until the date payment is received.
Payment of £150.00 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
Utilities: gas / electricity / water
Communications: telephone and broadband
Installation of cable - satellite
Subscription to cable - satellite supplier
Other permitted payments
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Rent-smart Uk Ltd is a member of Nals client money protection scheme, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The property ombudsman redress scheme, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent home website or by contacting the agent directly.
High Street, Rishton, BB1 4JZ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rishton Station0.4 miles
- Church & Ostwaldwistle Station1.6 miles
- Accrington Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Rent-Smart (Management), Burnley, Lancashire
1 Mead Way, Shuttleworth Mead, Padiham, Burnley, Lancashire, BB12 7NG
Rent Smart Letting & Management Agents you can be sure of the best possible service backed by market knowledge, with experienced Staff who care and go the extra mile. We are a hands on specialised lettings and management agent you can trust.
Since being established in 2002 we have specialised only in lettings and property management, we are able to focus on your needs, allowing us to change with the fast moving lettings market. When you instruct us, you receive independent trained advi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1bHighStreet2bed. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rent-Smart (Management), Burnley, Lancashire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.