Primrose Hollow, Upgate, LN11
- Upgate Louth
- Detached Bungalow
- 3 Bedrooms
- High Specification
- Short distance to Town Centre
- 10 Year Surveyor-backed New Build Warranty
- All with off-road parking and garages
- Walking distance to King Edward VI Grammar School
- Enabled for high speed Virgin Media broadband
**LARGE DETACHED BUNGALOW - CAN BE RESERVED OFF PLAN-
Available to reserve on the fantastic Primrose Hollow development is "The Elderberry", one of only two Detached bungalows to be built , occupying an enviable and private position within the exclusive Upgate area of Louth. Each will come with a detached Garage, driveway and landscaped gardens. Living accommodation will be comprised of: Entrance Hallway, Lounge, Kitchen Dining Room, Utility Room, Master Bedroom, En Suite Shower Room, Bathroom and Two Further Bedrooms.
Primrose Hollow is an exclusive development of 3 & 4 bedroom homes located off Upgate, one of the prime addresses in the Historic Market Town of Louth. Their enviable position make them perfect for an abundance a of amenities, transport links and the fantastic schooling that the area offers.
This unique development comprises of a selection of Large, Detached Family homes, Detached Bungalows and 3 storey Semi-Detached Town Houses. Built to the exacting standards that Acrom Construction have become renowned for, purchasers are assured of quality with every new home benefitting from a 10 year surveyor-backed new build warranty from Sutherland Consulting.
To register your interest please contact Pygott & Crone Grimsby on or Pygott & Crone Cleethorpes on
18' 8" x 15' 5" (5.7m x 4.7m)
8.8m max x 6.8m max
10' 10" x 7' 3" (3.3m x 2.2m)
15' 5" x 12' 2" (4.7m x 3.7m)
10' 10" x 5' 7" (3.3m x 1.7m)
8' 10" x 11' 6" (2.7m x 3.5m)
12' 2" x 11' 2" (3.7m x 3.4m)
10' 10" x 7' 10" (3.3m x 2.4m)
18' 8" x 11' 6" (5.7m x 3.5m)
Primrose Hollow, Upgate, LN11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cleethorpes Station13.9 miles
About the agent
"We aim to provide unrivalled, honest and trusted advice whilst continually exceeding the expectations of our clients."
Pygott & Crone are Lincolnshire's leading estate agent. The company is now in its 30th Year and very experienced in the property industry, having won numerous regional and national awards.
Our 11 offices have over 100 highly trained and dedicated staff, ready to offer a wealth of knowledge and high levels of service for all your property needs.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SLE193291. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Grimsby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.