- Four/five Bedrooms
- Sought After Location
- Two Reception Rooms
- Downstairs Shower W/C
- Within Catchment Area For Good Schools
- Close to Stoneleigh Train Station & shops
- Great Transport Links to London
- 90ft Westerly Facing Garden
- Semi Detached Chalet
- Located on a Cul de Sac
This extended chalet four bedroom semi-detached home comprises a sizeable entrance hallway leading through to a spacious and bright living room, a separate dining room which opens on the garden/patio overlooking the secluded private rear garden, and a good sized kitchen/breakfast room.
In addition, you’ll also find a modern bathroom and a home office/study room to the ground floor.
Upstairs are four generously proportioned bedrooms with built in wardrobes next to a family bathroom which is as stylish as it is spacious.
The property benefits from a generous amount of off-street parking, and access to a single garage.
Local Area - The property is situated on the Stoneligh and Ewell borders which is conveniently situated only 0.6 miles from Stoneleigh Station which provides a direct link to London Waterloo in approximately 30 minutes. You are also in catchment and within close proximity to some 'good' and 'outstanding' Ofsted rated primary and secondary schools. Such as Nonsuch Primary, Ewell Grove primary and Glyn High School.
The property provides great access to the A240 into Kingston, Surbiton, A3 into Central London as well as the A243 leading on to the M25.
These particulars are believed to be correct and have been verified by or on behalf of the Vendor. However any interested party will satisfy themselves as to their accuracy and as to any other matter regarding the property or its location or proximity to other features or facilities which is of specific importance to them. Distances and areas are only approximate and unless otherwise stated fixtures contents and fittings are not included in the sale. Prospective purchasers/tenants are always advised to commission a full inspection and structural survey of the property before deciding to proceed with a purchase or rental.
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stoneleigh Station0.2 miles
- Ewell West Station0.8 miles
- Ewell East Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Kaybridge Residential was established with one aim in mind, to challenge the perceptions that people have of estate agents by showing we can put our clients at the centre of our business. We wanted to do things differently after becoming frustrated with the general lack of accountability, integrity and professionalism in the industry.
As an owner - Manager I genuinely care about all my clients and my community. Having worked for larger compani
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29784496. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kaybridge Residential, Stoneleigh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.