Long Lane, Driffield, YO25
- *Kitchen upgrade worth ¿3,250*
- *Help to Buy available to first-time buyers*
- *Buy with just a 5% deposit*
- Tree-lined garden
- Semi-detached 3 bedroom home
- 2 parking spaces
- Open-plan kitchen diner
- French doors to the garden
- Modern bathroom
- Downstairs WC
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Barratt Homes
TREE-LINED GARDEN: The Palmerston is a lovely 3 bedroom home designed with spacious living in mind both upstairs and down,
Downstairs offers an open-plan kitchen diner with French doors to the garden, a downstairs lounge, and a useful cloakroom.
Upstairs, you will find a double bedroom, 2 further single bedrooms, and a modern bathroom.
Outside find driveway parking for 2 cars.
- Lounge - 3700mm x 4416mm (12'1" x 14'5")
- WC - 1956mm x 856mm (6'5" x 2'9")
- Kitchen / Dining - 4590mm x 2706mm (15'0" x 8'10")
- Bedroom 2 - 3422mm x 2462mm (11'2" x 8'0")
- Bathroom - 2913mm x 2041mm (9'6" x 6'8")
- Bedroom 3 - 2706mm x 2041mm (8'10" x 6'8")
- Bedroom 1 - 3700mm x 2462mm (12'1" x 8'0")
BrochuresBrochure for Mortimer Park
Long Lane, Driffield, YO25
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Driffield Station0.9 miles
- Nafferton Station2.3 miles
- Hutton Cranswick Station4.0 miles
About the development
- Built by a quality award-winning Site Manager
- Close to 'Outstanding' and 'Good' local schools
- Excellent road and rail links for commuters
- An area steeped in history culture and countryside
- We could help you make your move with fantastic schemes including Part Exchange.
- Speak to us today
Barratt Developments is the nation’s leading housebuilder, creating great new places to live throughout Britain. We lead the industry with our quality and customer service and are dedicated to building the highest quality homes in places people aspire to live.
Our vision is to lead the future of housebuilding by putting customers at the heart of everything we do.
We build the highest quality homes recognised by o
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_H6038126. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.