Plot 108, The Ripley, Wellington Park Sunderland SR5 3JJ
- TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED
- NEW DEVELOPMENT IN GREAT LOCATION
- HIGH SPECIFICATION THROUGHOUT
- OPEN PLAN LIVING
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- PRIVATE GARDEN
Offering a distinctive choice of two, three and four bedroom homes, Wellington Park is a truly unique development. Here you can enjoy the best of both worlds with beach walks less than twenty minutes away and shops even closer, there are few locations that can rival this highly sought after address.
Carefully designed with modern life in mind, the homes at Wellington Park have something for everybody, and its location means it will appeal to young and old alike.
This modern two-bedroom semi-detached house provides contemporary living at its best. From the long entrance hall, you’ll enter the impressive open plan kitchen, lounge and dining space. You’ll also enjoy storage spaces and WC.
Climb the stairs to reveal two very generously proportioned bedrooms and a spacious family bathroom.
GROUND FLOOR METRIC (MM) IMPERIAL
KITCHEN 2137 X 3023 7’0” X 9’11”
LOUNGE / DINING 4760 X 4295 15’7” X 14’1”
BEDROOM 1 4295 X 2968 14’1” X 9’9”
BEDROOM 2 4295 X 2621 14’1” X 8’7”
BATHROOM 1894 X 1993 6’3” X 6’6”
Please note all dimensions are subject to slight modifications.
Feel assured that your Berkeley DeVeer home will be finished to the highest standard, inside and out, making it a pleasure to live in.
• Fully fitted contemporary kitchens
• Built in stainless steel oven
• Integrated hob with splash-back
• Stainless steel extractor fan
• Laminate worktop with up-stand
• Stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink and drainer with chrome mixer tap
• Contemporary white sanitary ware
• Chrome taps and fittings
• Choice of ceramic tiling (depending on build stage)
• Energy efficient gas boilers (subject to gas supply)
• Energy efficient gas central heating with compact radiators (subject to gas supply)
• High quality white internal doors
• Contemporary stylish chrome effect handles
• UPVC patio doors and double glazed windows in white
• Internal walls and ceilings finished in matt emulsion
• Painted MDF window boards throughout except to bathrooms where tiling is included
• Ample power points
• Downlighters to bathroom, kitchen and en suite areas
• TV and BT points to lounge and bedroom 1
• High performance front door sets
• Sealed double glazing windows throughout
• Fitted wiring provided for external light fitting(s)
• Steel manually operated garage door (where applicable)
• Fencing (refer to boundary types key plan)
• Timber fencing to rear gardens
• Timber side gate to rear access
• Tarmac to drives and parking areas
• Paving to rear patio and footpath (refer to site specific layout for details/colour)
You can also relax, safe in the knowledge that your new home comes with a 10 year warranty and 2 years builders guarantee. Ensuring your home is designed & built to adhere to superior building standards.
*Note - Internal images are for illustrative purposes to indicate the quality and finish of the properties. Please view floor plan for details of room sizes*
Note Linley & Simpson will keep your personal data on file and may pass this to other businesses which are part of the Linley and Simpson Group who may contact you to offer property related services e.g. lettings. In addition we may pass your personal data to the developer only, and no other third party, in relation to your specific enquiry. If you do not wish us to share your data in this way please confirm in writing.
Plot 108, The Ripley, Wellington Park Sunderland SR5 3JJ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pallion Metro Station0.9 miles
- Millfield Metro Station1.4 miles
- South Hylton Metro Station1.4 miles
About the agent
With an impressive 21 branch network and industry leading website we have the ability to reach clients nationally and internationally. We are members of all the accredited professional bodies associated with rentals and sales; ARLA, NALS, NAEA and the Property Ombudsman.
Along with client money protection and PI insurance, all of our staff are fully trained and have a passion for the industry. We pride ourselves on our customer service and recently picked up an award at the Estate Agenc
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2557791. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linley & Simpson New Homes, Ripon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.