Fagley Lane, Eccleshill, Bradford, BD2
- South-facing extended garden
- Detached home in corner location
- Situated in private cul-de-sac
- Open-plan family kitchen
- French doors to a fully turfed garden
- Spacious lounge
- En suite main bedroom
- Garage and parking for two cars
- Built by an award-winning homebuilder
- *Book an appointment today*
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Barratt Homes
This modern four-bedroom home is perfect for family life. The heart of the home is the OPEN-PLAN dining kitchen with French doors leading to your fully turfed, SOUTH FACING garden. On the ground floor you will also find your bright and airy lounge, a handy cloakroom and extra storage throughout.
Upstairs, you will find your EN SUITE main bedroom, a second double bedroom and two single bedrooms that could also work as a home STUDY. The first floor is complete by a stylish family bathroom.
Outside, this home benefits from parking for two cars and a GARAGE. Got a home to sell? Ask us about PART EXCHANGE.
- Kitchen / Dining - 4135mm x 5520mm (13'6" x 18'1")
- WC - 886mm x 2164mm (2'10" x 7'1")
- Lounge - 3269mm x 5026mm (10'8" x 16'5")
- Bedroom 4 - 2606mm x 2060mm (8'6" x 6'9")
- Bathroom - 1698mm x 2048mm (5'6" x 6'8")
- Bedroom 1 - 2746mm x 4205mm (9'0" x 13'9")
- Bedroom 2 - 2826mm x 2986mm (9'3" x 9'9")
- Bedroom 3 - 2686mm x 2537mm (8'9" x 8'3")
- Ensuite 1 - 1835mm x 1983mm (6'0" x 6'6")
BrochuresBrochure for The Bridleways
Fagley Lane, Eccleshill, Bradford, BD2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- New Pudsey Station1.7 miles
- Bradford Forster Square Station1.9 miles
- Apperley Bridge Station1.9 miles
About the development
The Bridleways, Eccleshill
- Homes selling fast
- Act now to reserve your dream home
- First-time buyer? Help to Buy available
- Ask us about Part Exchange
- Good local schools
- Built by an award-winning housebuilder
Barratt Developments is the nation’s leading housebuilder, creating great new places to live throughout Britain. We lead the industry with our quality and customer service and are dedicated to building the highest quality homes in places people aspire to live.
Our vision is to lead the future of housebuilding by putting customers at the heart of everything we do.
We build the highest quality homes recognised by o
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_H787852. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.