Fagley Lane, Eccleshill, Bradford, BD2
- *DEPOSIT BOOST AVAILABLE*
- Detached home
- Allocated parking for 2 cars
- Overlooking the Bridleway Path
- South facing garden
- Open-plan dining kitchen
- French doors to the garden
- En suite main bedroom
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Built by an award-winning homebuilder
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Barratt Homes
Reserve this week and we could BOOST YOUR DEPOSIT. The Moresby is a spacious three-bedroom home with ample storage options. This home has an OPEN-PLAN kitchen with FRENCH DOORS to the SOUTH FACING GARDEN, a spacious dual-aspect lounge, and a downstairs cloakroom. Upstairs you'll find two double bedrooms, including an EN SUITE main bedroom, a single bedroom that could be used as a STUDY, and a family bathroom. This home also benefits from allocated parking for 2 cars. Got a house to sell? Ask us about PART EXCHANGE.
- WC - 1891mm x 945mm (6'2" x 3'1")
- Lounge - 4735mm x 3250mm (15'6" x 10'7")
- Kitchen / Dining - 4735mm x 2933mm (15'6" x 9'7")
- Ensuite 1 - 2322mm x 1421mm (7'7" x 4'7")
- Bedroom 1 - 3312mm x 3226mm (10'10" x 10'7")
- Bedroom 2 - 3628mm x 2679mm (11'10" x 8'9")
- Bathroom - 2120mm x 1688mm (6'11" x 5'6")
- Bedroom 3 - 2696mm x 1968mm (8'10" x 6'5")
BrochuresBrochure for The Bridleways
Fagley Lane, Eccleshill, Bradford, BD2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- New Pudsey Station1.7 miles
- Bradford Forster Square Station1.9 miles
- Apperley Bridge Station1.9 miles
About the development
The Bridleways, Eccleshill
- Homes selling fast
- Act now to reserve your dream home
- First-time buyer? Help to Buy available
- Ask us about Part Exchange
- Good local schools
- Built by an award-winning housebuilder
Barratt Developments is the nation’s leading housebuilder, creating great new places to live throughout Britain. We lead the industry with our quality and customer service and are dedicated to building the highest quality homes in places people aspire to live.
Our vision is to lead the future of housebuilding by putting customers at the heart of everything we do.
We build the highest quality homes recognised by o
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_H787857. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.