Woodmansey Mile, Beverley, HU17
- *Upgraded kitchen worth ¿3,200*
- *¿2,000 towards moving costs*
- *¿4,000 deposit contribution*
- Detached family home
- Driveway parking
- South-east facing garden
- Open-plan kitchen diner
- Handy utility room
- Entrance hall with WC
- 2 double bedrooms
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with David Wilson Homes
Introducing The Hadley, a detached 3 bedroom home popular with young families and downsizers alike.
Step inside and you'll be greeted by a bright entrance hall with handy WC. To your left you'll find an open-plan kitchen diner with a utility room and French doors to the garden. On the right you'll find a spacious, dual-aspect lounge that's the perfect place to relax.
Upstairs, there's 2 double bedrooms and a further single bedroom. The main bedroom enjoys an en suite shower room and a family bathroom completes the home.
Reserve now and enjoy an upgraded kitchen worth £3,200.
- Bedroom 3 - 2713mm x 2265mm (8'10" x 7'5")
- Ensuite 1 - 1856mm x 1771mm (6'1" x 5'9")
- Bathroom - 2025mm x 1811mm (6'7" x 5'11")
- Bedroom 1 - 4324mm x 4058mm (14'2" x 13'3")
- Bedroom 2 - 3341mm x 2978mm (10'11" x 9'9")
- Kitchen / Family / Dining - 5455mm x 3143mm (17'10" x 10'3")
- Utility - 1804mm x 1688mm (5'11" x 5'6")
- WC - 1480mm x 1014mm (4'10" x 3'3")
- Lounge - 5455mm x 3153mm (17'10" x 10'4")
- Luxury 3 and 4 bedroom homes
- Close to excellent schools
- High-specification interiors
- Enquire today!
Woodmansey Mile, Beverley, HU17
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Beverley Station0.7 miles
- Arram Station3.5 miles
- Cottingham Station3.7 miles
About the development
- First homes selling fast
- Book an appointment now
- Close to the 'Outstanding' Keldmarsh Primary
- Quality homes from a 5 star homebuilder
- Ideally located for the historic town centre
- 15-minute walk to Beverley Westwood
About David Wilson Homes
David Wilson Homes is one of the brands owned by the Barratt Developments Plc Group and is the nation’s leading housebuilder, creating great new places to live throughout Britain. We lead the industry with our quality and customer service, while also building more of the homes the country needs.
Our vision is to lead the future of housebuilding by putting customers at the heart of everything we do.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_H8346173. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.