Hawthorne Gardens, Leeds, LS16
- SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME
- LARGE LOUNGE
- SEPARATE DINING ROOM
- FITTED KITCHEN WITH UTILITY
- GROUND FLOOR WC
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- MASTER ENSUITE
- PRIVATE GARDENS
- OFF-STREET PARKING
The ground floor offers a bright hallway leading to the spacious lounge with fireplace, large window to the front and opens through into the separate dining room which in turn opens out to the very private lawned rear garden with two stone paved patio areas.
The generous fitted kitchen benefits from fitted appliances, lots of worktop space and ample room for a breakfast table furniture set. Leading off the kitchen is a utility room with worktops and under counter space and plumbing for further appliances. The ground floor also offers a WC and under stairs storage. The first floor offers four bedrooms including the master bedroom with an en suite shower room. The tiled family bathroom is well presented and fitted with a three piece suite and over bath shower.
The property has open lawned gardens to the front and a driveway providing off street parking leading up to the attached garage with up and over door. The property has the benefit of gas central heating and double glazing throughout,
The light and airy feel to this beautifully presented spacious and versatile family home needs to be seen to be fully appreciated. An early viewing is very highly recommended.
Hawthorne Gardens, Leeds, LS16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Horsforth Station1.5 miles
- Kirkstall Forge Station2.5 miles
- Headingley Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Preston Baker has become one of the most trusted estate agents in Yorkshire in the 2018 Best Estate Agent Guide the Headingley branch was listed as the 11th best Sales and Lettings branch in the UK. Rightmove and the Property Academy assessed over 26,000 offices in the UK for sales and lettings to compile this guide.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PBLEE88427. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Preston Baker, Headingley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.