West Coulsdon, Surrey
- Character Detached Family House
- Generous Accommodation with High Ceilings
- 26 ft Triple Aspect Lounge
- Separate Dining Room
- Kitchen & Adjoining Breakfast Room
- Five Good Sized Bedrooms
- Spacious Family Bathroom
- Level Southerly Facing Garden
- Driveway Parking
- Integral Garage
The ground floor comprises an impressive 26' triple aspect lounge with grand fireplace and access to the garden. The dining room also features an attractive fireplace and there is a bay window to the front. The breakfast room is rear facing with patio doors to the garden and a door to the kitchen which, if opened up, would create a superb family space. There is a downstairs cloakroom and integral garage. Upstairs, there are four good sized bedrooms on the first floor served by a spacious family bathroom and a 22' fifth bedroom on the second floor, enjoying views towards Farthing Downs.
Outside, the rear garden is level and extends to approximately 66 ft x 49 ft. Enjoying a south easterly facing aspect, it is mainly laid to lawn with hedging to the boundaries and paved patio. The front is laid to a level lawn with paths and driveway to an integral garage.
LOCATION Leisure & Education
There are many opportunities to engage in various sporting and leisure pursuits locally including the nearby Woodcote Park Golf Club and Purley Sports Club with its tennis, squash and cricket facilities, as well as Coulsdon Manor with golf course, squash court and gym. The open space of Farthing Downs, with its country walks, is also close by. The area is also extremely well served by an excellent choice of schools, including Woodcote High and Primary Schools, Whitgift, Trinity, Wallington Girls and Boys, Caterham and Cumnor House.
A variety of shopping facilities can be found at both Purley and Coulsdon town centre whilst the more comprehensive shopping including the forthcoming Westfield can be found in Croydon, approximately 4 miles away.
Coulsdon South station is less than a mile away with frequent rail services to London Bridge (from 30 minutes) and London Victoria (from 26 minutes). The M23/M25 intersection is about 3 miles away giving access to the national motorway network and Gatwick and Heathrow International airports.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
West Coulsdon, Surrey
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Coulsdon Town Station0.4 miles
- Woodmansterne Station0.7 miles
- Coulsdon South Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Walter & Mair is a leading Estate Agent providing a comprehensive service to our customers including residential sales, lettings and property management operating throughout a wide geographical area.
Over the years we have developed an extensive knowledge of the local property market enabling us to offer a wide-ranging service that is both friendly and professional, as befits our reputation. We are committed to providing our clients and customers
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103249001942. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Walter & Mair, Coulsdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.