Cog Road, Sully, CF64 5UD
- Large living room for the whole family to relax
- Double doors from the living room and kitchen to the garden
- Dedicated study allows you to work from home
- Two bedrooms with their own en-suite
- Built in storage to three bedrooms
- Double Garage
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Taylor Wimpey
Overlooking green open space, this homes exterior features white render and red brick and is complimented by white windows and front door. The hallway leads into the three separate rooms, the large aspect living room is the perfect place to unwind after a long day.
The dedicated study allows you to separate work life from home life, and the kitchen has double doors leading to the large garden and the living room, making is a sociable area when hosting family and friends. All four bedrooms are doubles, so plenty of room for the family.
Two of the bedrooms have their own en-suites, and built in storage is provided to three of the bedrooms. The double garage allows you extra storage if needed.
- Lounge - 3.84m x 7.10m, 12'7" x 23'4"
- Kitchen-Dining - 6.60m x 3.47m, 21'8" x 11'5"
- Study - 3.84m x 2.48m, 12'7" x 8'2"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.92m x 3.54m, 12'11" x 11'7"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.25m x 3.54m, 10'8" x 11'7"
- Bedroom 3 -min- - 2.80m x 2.82m, 9'2" x 9'3"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.84m x 2.24m, 12'7" x 7'5"
BrochuresGwel yr Ynys brochure
Cog Road, Sully, CF64 5UD
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dinas Powys Station1.4 miles
- Eastbrook Station1.8 miles
- Cadoxton Station1.8 miles
About the development
Taylor Wimpey Plc
Taylor Wimpey develops land into places that people want to call home by creating new and sustainable communities and enhancing local and existing neighbourhoods. We work hard to provide our customers with a stress-free, high quality service whilst focusing on design and build quality. We create places where people aspire to live, work and play.
Our 24 regional businesses in the UK give our operations significant scale and truly national geographic cover
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 197-22512-140_4_37_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.