Prentis Road, Streatham
- Edwardian conversion
- Ground floor
- Two double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Bay fronted reception
- 64' ft garden
- Excellent transport links
- EPC rating D
This stunning home is laid out over the entire ground floor of an attractive conversion accommodating two double bedrooms, two bathrooms, separate living room, kitchen and off street parking. The property also boasts a private 64 foot garden.
Prentis Road, Streatham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Streatham Station0.3 miles
- Streatham Hill Station0.6 miles
- Streatham Common Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Service is at the heart of everything we do. We take the time to understand what you want and stop at nothing until we get the right result for you.
Trusted across the Capital, our extensive network of 60 branches, local insight and comprehensive services are key to delivering success in London.
In addition to residential sales and lettings, we offer a complete range of property services including chartered surveyors, property management, financial services and an independent pane
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2255559. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward - Sales, Streatham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.