Crabapple Road, Tonbridge, TN9
- NO ONWARD CHAIN!
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- 4 BEDROOMS
- BATHROOM, EN-SUITE & CLOAKROOM
- LOW MAINTENANCE GARDEN
- RIVER WALK TO HIGH ST & STATION
A well presented 4 bedroom town house on the popular Blossom Bank development, which is less than a mile walk to the mainline station and High Street. The property is set over 3 floors and offers flexible and spacious living throughout. Accommodation includes a kitchen/diner opening onto the garden, sizable lounge, 3 large double bedrooms (master with en-suite) and family bathroom, a further good size single bedroom and cloakroom. The property benefits from a garage and attractive rear garden which has been landscaped to a high standard.
COUNCIL TAX BAND E - £2,415.80pa (as of 01.04.21)
Tonbridge is a picturesque market town situated along the River Medway, surrounded by quaint rural villages and steeped in history with its 13th century castle. Education in the area is amongst the finest in the country with excellent primary and secondary schools, including grammar schools and private schools. Transport links are also excellent. Journeys from Tonbridge mainline train station take you to London in approximately 40 minutes, whilst the A21 has direct links to London and the M25.
Crabapple Road, Tonbridge, TN9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tonbridge Station0.6 miles
- Hildenborough Station2.7 miles
- Leigh Station3.1 miles
About the agent
Tonbridge is a picturesque market town situated along the River Medway, surrounded by quaint rural villages and steeped in history with its 13th Century castle.
Education in the area is amongst the finest in the country with excellent primary, secondary schools, including grammar, and private schools. Transport links are also excellent. Journeys from Tonbridge mainline train station take you to London in approximately 40 minutes, whilst the A21 has direct links to London, the M25 and th
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TNB210266. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ellis & Co, Tonbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.