Sandylands Promenade, Heysham, Morecambe
- Beautifully Presented, Unique Family Home
- Three Double Bedrooms; Two with En Suite
- Stunning Sea Views across Morecambe Bay
- Open Plan Kitchen, Dining, Living Space with Balcony
- Modern, Ground Floor Bathroom Suite
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Planning Permission for Two Storey Extension
- Driveway & Attractive Front Garden
- Delightful Walled Garden to Rear
- Sought After Promenade Location
This family home is beautifully presented throughout and has fantastic scope for further development - with the potential to create a larger family home, additional accommodation for a dependent relative or for a holiday let/Air BnB.
The generously proportioned accommodation is set over three floors; to the ground floor there are two double bedrooms - both with patio doors to the front elevation. The master bedroom boasts a sleek en suite shower room and the second bedroom is currently set up as a home office, demonstrating the flexibility of the accommodation. Also to the ground floor is the main family bathroom - a modern three piece suite comprising fitted bath, low flush WC and wash hand basin.
Rooms to the first floor include a brilliant open plan kitchen/diner/living room which boasts a balcony to the front elevation - offering breath taking views across Morecambe Bay to the Lakeland fells beyond. The kitchen offers a range of modern wall and base units in cream with complementary worktops, integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher, gas hob, extractor hood and double electric oven.
The third double bedroom is to the second floor - an impressive room with a vaulted ceiling, en suite with both bath and separate shower, walk in wardrobe and under eaves storage space!
Externally, to the front elevation there is a block paved driveway and an attractive front garden and to the rear a private, walled garden with raised flower beds and low maintenance slate chipped area, plus a timber decking, perfect for outdoor seating and dining.
Situated on the sea front, the property is in a great location close to all local amenities including shops, cafes, Post Office, train station and bus routes. The area has also particularly benefited from the ‘The Bay Gateway’, which now links the Morecambe and Heysham areas to the M6 motorway, whilst also providing improved access to the Lake District.
Morecambe Promenade has undergone considerable redevelopment over the past few years, now boasting various events throughout the year such as the nationally acclaimed Vintage Festival, Kite Festival and Morecambe Carnival. The proposed Eden Project North will also be a huge attraction for the area - which is currently in the planning stage but is set to be a seaside twist on the successful Eden Project in Cornwall.
Disclaimer - These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. No person in this firms employment has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of the property. It is not company policy to test any services or appliances in properties offered for sale and these should be verified on survey by prospective purchasers.
BrochuresSandylands Promenade, Heysham, MorecambeBrochure
Sandylands Promenade, Heysham, Morecambe
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Morecambe Station1.0 miles
- Heysham Port Station2.3 miles
- Bare Lane Station2.3 miles
About the agent
GF Property Sales & Lettings are a dedicated and professional family business whose goal is to provide a first class customer service and to achieve the best results for our clients.
The company was established in 2003 by Gerry Farrell who has over 40 years of local experience and has grown to become one of the area's most highly respected Estate Agents.
As an Independent Estate Agent, we offer a wealth of experience under one roof to give us the edge over our competitors and we p
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31003702. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by GF Property Sales & Lettings, Morecambe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.