Queens Walk, East Grinstead, RH19
- Walking distance to Station - London Victoria/St. Pancras in an hour
- Audio visual system
- Fitted wardrobes to master bedroom
- Gas central heating via radiators
- Ready to move in
- Stylish kitchen with Integrated Zanussi appliances and quartz work tops
- Private Balcony
- Totally private development with communal courtyard garden
- Last chance to buy
- First Time Buyers, move with 5% deposit using Help to Buy*
Tenure: Leasehold, 999 years remaining
Show Home available to view. Please contact our sales team at Queens Walk to book an appointment.
Available to view today and ready for occupation.
About the Development
Queens Walk is an exciting new development comprising 129 luxury 1 and 2 bedroom apartments with each one beautifully designed with contemporary open-plan living areas including superb bespoke designer kitchens and stunning high specification bathrooms, which have all been finished to the highest standard.
*Save £12,000 when you reserve this month at Queens Walk!
The new Help to Buy: Equity Loan is here and is exclusively for the first time buyers only. If you have a 5% deposit for your new home, the government will lend you up to 20% of the value of the property. Terms and Conditions Apply.
561 sq ft
52.11 sq m
Individual room dimensions can be seen on the floor plan.
Queens Walk is located in the heart of the vibrant town centre of East Grinstead and only a 10-minute walk from the railway station. The average journey time between East Grinstead and London Victoria is 1 hour and 3 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 36 trains travelling from East Grinstead to London Victoria. Excellent road links on your doorstep.
East Grinstead, capital of the historic high weald. An ancient market town with a wealth of architectural heritage and is surrounded by some of the finest countryside in the South East of England.
East Grinstead has many vibrant retail shops, a large number of which are privately owned. Unlike many similar towns, there are plenty economic off-street parking facilities.
- Town Centre living
- Courtyard Communal Gardens
- Aspirational living spaces
- Superb connectivity by rail and road
Queens Walk, East Grinstead, RH19
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- East Grinstead Station0.4 miles
- Dormans Station2.2 miles
- Lingfield Station3.6 miles
About the development
Queens Walk, East Grinstead
- Help to Buy & Further Incentives available
- Show Home Open Daily 10AM - 5PM
- Private development with communal courtyard garden
- Ideal space for modern living with balcony and parking
- Walking distance to station - London Victoria in an hour
- Designer kitchens with integrated appliances and quartz work tops
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference Plot8Oct. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by BPC Land & New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.