Ralphs Meadow, Woodgate, Birmingham
- No Onward Chain
- Integrated Garage
- Separate WC Adjacent To Lounge
- Large Kitchen/Diner
- Off Road Parking
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location
- Well Positioned For Access To Local Amenities
- EPC: C
In brief, the property comprises of the following: a porch with access to built-in cupboard opening on to an entrance hallway with stairs rising to the first floor landing, and access to the integrated garage. Following the stairs from the ground floor to the first floor, the first floor comprises of a large lounge, WC, kitchen/diner and a lean-to to the rear, opening on to the rear garden. Stairs rise from the lounge to the second floor landing, opening on to three well-proportioned bedrooms, two of which have access to walk-in storage, and a family bathroom.
To the front of the property is a short pathway leading to the front door, and a driveway providing off-road parking to a single vehicle leading to the up-and-over door into the garage. The rear garden, accessible via the first floor lean-to, is mostly laid to lawn, with shrubbery to the boundaries.
The property is in a cul-de-sac location offering access to the nearby Woodgate country park, ideal for dog walkers and young families; a variety of good local schooling across all ages; excellent road and public transport links; recently re-developed Queen Elizabeth Hospital; and ease of access to the M5 for travel further afield.
15' 5'' x 12' 7'' (4.7m x 3.83m) MAX
15' 7'' x 16' 5'' (4.75m x 5m)
9' 10'' x 16' 5'' (3m x 5m)
7' 7'' x 14' 9'' (2.3m x 4.5m)
12' 7'' x 9' 10'' (3.84m x 3m)
6' 7'' x 9' 10'' (2m x 3m)
7' 2'' x 9' 3'' (2.18m x 2.83m)
8' 2'' x 6' 0'' (2.5m x 1.84m)
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Ralphs Meadow, Woodgate, Birmingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Selly Oak Station2.3 miles
- University Station2.3 miles
- Northfield Station2.6 miles
About the agent
AP Morgan aim to deliver a high quality professional service, your satisfaction is paramount. Here at AP Morgan we understand the stress involved when moving home, that's why we tailor make our services that are bespoke and specifically based around your needs and requirements. Working from our Northfield office our experienced, fully trained and friendly team will work for you to get you the best possible price in the shortest possible time.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11138065. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by A P Morgan Estate Agents, Birmingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.