Mortimer House, Horwich
- One Bedroom 1st Floor Apartment
- 50% Ownership (Option to Purchase Other 50%)
- Converted Building Creating a Quirky Design with Newly Recarpeted & Redecorated Communal Areas
- Views from Lounge Over Rivington
- Secure Gated Parking
- Ideally Located Centre in Horwich - Walking Distance to All Local Amenities
- Short Drive to Middlebrook, Rail Links & M61 Motorway
- Ideal as Lock Up & Leave or Investment Opportunity Returning £495PCM
1st FLOOR APARTMENT IN HORWICH CENTRE WITH RIVINGTON VIEWS
One Bedroom - Ready To Move In - Ideal for Downsizing Or First Time Buy - Secure Gated Parking - Walking Distance to Local Amenities - Option to Purchase Other 50%
**CASH BUYERS ONLY DUE TO SHORT LEASE**
A spacious and high quality one bedroom first floor apartment situated in the heart of Horwich on the corner of Chorley New Road and Winter Hey Lane. The block of a apartments is a converted building dating back to the turn of the century so offers high ceilings and quirky layout rarely seen in new build blocks. The property boasts unrivalled spectacular views overlooking Winter Hill & Rivington from lounge! It is conveniently located within walking distance of all local amenities and well renowned schools and also a short drive to Middlebrook, M61 motorway and excellent rail links. It as the white goods in the kitchen. The property would suit anyone looking to add to their BTL portfolio or even for someone downsizing who wants a UK base as a lock up and leave with low maintenance.
The apartment comprises; an entrance hallway with built in storage cupboard at the end leading into the expansive open plan lounge/diner/kitchen with views over Rivington. The kitchen offers a range of wall and base units and breakfast bar. The hallway also has access to the double bedroom and is complimented by spacious three piece tiled shower room. The communal areas have all just been re-carpeted and redecorated and externally there is the bonus of secure gated allocated parking. The property also benefits from electric storage heaters, double glazing throughout and an intercom system.
Apartments in the centre of Horwich do not come on the market very often at this price. Please call the office to arrange a viewing.
Energy Performance Certificates
Mortimer House, Horwich
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Blackrod Station1.0 miles
- Horwich Parkway Station1.5 miles
- Adlington (Lancs.) Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Regency Estates are an award winning agent, winning the British Property Awards for the third year running, we have been established since 1992 and we are a family run Agent.
That’s over 25 years of heritage and experience in the Bolton property market. We have the knowledge to give you the best advice around and we have our reputation to protect, which is our best guarantee to you that you will get the professional service you deserve.
Buy, sell, rent or let – the chances are tha
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11100515. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Regency Estates, Horwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.