Gray's Inn Road, Kings Cross, WC1
- Brand new end terrace house
- 3 DOUBLE bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Spacious living room with dining area
- High spec modern fitted kitchen
- Private patios and large balcony
- Bright and airy modern interior
- On site concierge
- Secluded location
- 5 Minutes from all stations of Kings Cross St Pancras
This exclusive house is arranged over 3 floors features a good size living room with dining area, patio door opening onto private patio area, high spec modern fitted open plan kitchen with appliances tucked away from the living area, understairs storage cupboards, guest WC, small private patio to front, 3 DOUBLE bedrooms with ensuite shower room to master bedroom on the top floor as well as built in wardrobe and large balcony, nice main bathroom with shower, heating, double glazing, wooden floorings in the living room and carpeted throughout.
This is rare and unique for the area, MUST BE SEEN!
BrochuresBrochureGray's Inn Road, Kings Cross, WC1
Gray's Inn Road, Kings Cross, WC1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kings Cross Thameslink Station0.1 miles
- King's Cross Station0.2 miles
- King's Cross St. Pancras Station0.2 miles
About the agent
As landlords ourselves, we have been buying and managing our own London residential properties since 1998 and currently manage a multi-million pound portolio. Our knowledge and experience as London Landlords is the cornerstone of our service. Having been through the best and worse economic cycles in recent times, we intimately know which areas, apartment blocks, properties and tenants deliver the best investment performance and resilience.
As we built our own property portfolios our fri
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 28795130. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by BuyLondonFlat.com, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.