Darwin Green, Huntingdon Road, Cambridge
- First-time buyer? Move with just a 5% deposit using Help to Buy
- Ideally located on the Ground floor
- Open plan kitchen/living/dining room
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Large private west facing terrace
- Allocated parking
- READY TO MOVE INTO
- Easy access to Cambridge city Centre and Milton business park
Darwin Green Huntingdon Road Cambridge CB3 0LE
A superb ground floor apartment, offering nearly 500sqft of living accommodation, with west private patio area, good sized contemporary kitchen and integrated appliances, main bedroom with built in wardrobe and allocated parking space. This apartment will be ready to move into.
Kitchen / Lounge / Dining: 5237mm x 3385mm
Bedroom 1 (double): 3475mm x 3655mm
Bathroom: 3100mm x 1910mm
DARWIN GREEN is the exciting newest addition to addresses in Cambridge. Located on the popular west side of the city, there are many amenities within easy reach:
Darwin Green is perfectly placed! Situated on Huntingdon Road just at the edge of the city, many areas are easily accessible.
If you haven't discovered Darwin Green yet, come and see for yourself! Ideally located within close proximity of many areas of Cambridge. The best way to get around is of course by bike....the below times and distances are by bike:
** The University of Cambridge ("The Backs") - 9 minutes, approx. 1.75 miles
** High Cross, Madingley Road - 9 minutes, approx. 1.25 miles
** Cambridge Science Park - 17 minutes, approx. 3.25 miles
** Cambridge North Station - 19 minutes, approx. 3.25 miles
** Central Cambridge Station - 20 minutes, approx. 3.75 miles
** Schools on Trumpington Street - 15 minutes, approx. 2.75 miles
** Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus - 28 minutes, approx. 5 miles
** CONTACT BIDWELLS TO BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT TO VIEW THIS HOME **
Darwin Green, Huntingdon Road, Cambridge
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cambridge Station2.7 miles
- Cambridge North2.6 miles
- Waterbeach Station5.0 miles
About the agent
Serving Cambridge since 1839
We have a long and proud history of helping our clients realise the maximum value from their property and we have some long standing client relationships to prove it.
For those looking to buy or let a new home, Bidwells can offer you expertise, experience and a broad choice. We sell a wide range of homes, from single new-builds through to larger developments within Cambridge, Norwich, Wester Region and surroun
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NCA210418. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bidwells, Cambridge New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.