Bolsover Road, Eastbourne
- Two/ Three Bedroom First Floor Apartment
- Amazing Views Over The Sea and Towards The Downs
- En Suite and Shower Room
- Dressing Room
- Kitchen and Utility Room
- Remarkably Spacious Throughout
- Communal Gardens
- Chain Free
A magnificent two/ three bedroom apartment forming part of this converted period building on Meads seafront with glorious views over the sea and towards the South Downs. Further benefiting from double aspect living room/ dining room, en suite & dressing room, shower room & is being sold chain free.
Situated in a delightful position on Meads seafront is this incredible two/ three bedroom apartment forming part of this period detached residence. The property enjoys glorious southerly views towards the sea and South Downs and comprises double aspect living room enjoying sea views and communicating with dining room, kitchen/ breakfast room, master bedroom communicating with dressing room and en suite, second double bedroom, shower room and utility room. Further benefiting from having glorious communal gardens and is being sold with no onward chain.
Bolsover Court occupies an outstanding position on Meads seafront adjacent to the promenade within easy reach of Helen Gardens, Beachy Head and the South Downs.
having large floor to ceiling storage cupboard, ceiling cornicing, picture railing and radiator.
Living Room 17' 10" x 15' 1" ( 5.44m x 4.60m )
enjoying a superb outlook across the communal gardens at Bolsover Court towards the sea and South Downs. Fireplace with ornate wooden surround, ceiling cornicing, picture railing, three radiators, communicating with
Dining Room/ Third Bedroom 12' 11" x 8' 5" ( 3.94m x 2.57m )
enjoying a view towards the sea having ceiling cornicing, picture railing, radiator. Can easily be converted into a third bedroom.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 16' 3" x 8' 8" ( 4.95m x 2.64m )
fitted with a range of built in matching units comprising one and a half bowl stainless steel sink/drainer unit with mixer tap and storage cupboard under, further range of matching floor cupboards and drawers providing space and plumbing for dishwasher, large contoured work surface area over with inset four ring gas hob and extractor fan above, further range of built in storage cupboards housing integrated electric fan assisted double oven and providing space for fridge/freezer, matching wall mounted units, radiator.
Bedroom 1 17' 11" x 15' ( 5.46m x 4.57m )
A bright double aspect room enjoying uninterrupted southerly views towards the sea and South Downs. Fitted with a range of built in floor to ceiling wardrobes, ceiling cornicing, picture railing, two radiators and opening into
Dressing Room 12' 9" x 8' 5" ( 3.89m x 2.57m )
with ceiling cornicing, picture railing, radiator and door opening into
fitted with matching suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and additional handset, pedestal wash hand basin with splashback, low level wc, bidet, electric heated towel rail and radiator.
Bedroom 2 17' 10" x 17' 10" ( 5.44m x 5.44m )
enjoying views towards the sea. Fireplace with ornate wooden surround, built in wardrobes, ceiling cornicing, picture railing and two radiators.
With space and plumbing for washing machine.
fitted with a contemporary suite complemented by ceramic floor tiling and part ceramic wall tiling comprising large shower cubicle with wall mounted controls and overhead rose, low level wc with dual flush, vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap and cupboard under, extractor fan, window to side.
Bolsover Court is set within delightful communal gardens to the front enjoying a southerly aspect with extensive borders arranged to the boundary featuring a variety of mature trees.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Bolsover Road, Eastbourne
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Eastbourne Station0.9 miles
- Hampden Park Station2.5 miles
- Pevensey & Westham Station4.6 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Eastbourne Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Eastbourne
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference EBN115594. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.