Malvern Close, Worthing BN11 2HE
- Terrace House
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Office/Fourth Bedroom Potential
- Family Bathroom and Ensuite
- Feature Kitchen/Diner & Family Room
- Separate Lounge
- Beautifully Presented Inside & Out
- Off Road Parking
- Less than a Minute Walk to Seafront
- Chain Free
EXTERNAL The front garden is laid to block paving providing off road parking. The landscaped rear garden has a modern grey patio leading to the main area which is laid to lawn with a raised flower border to the side and leading to an area of wood decking at the rear.
LOCATION In a quiet position just outside of the main Worthing central area, the property is one road in from the seafront promenade and is within easy reach by foot or by car to the local town centre. The nearest train station is just under a mile away at East Worthing. Brighton is approx. 10 miles away and is easily accessible along the nearby A259.
LOUNGE 14' 1" x 12' 2" (4.29m x 3.71m)
KITCHEN/DINING & FAMILY ROOM 25' 6" x 18' 6" (7.77m x 5.64m)
BEDROOM TWO 15' 3" x 11' 9" (4.65m x 3.58m)
BEDROOM THREE 12' 5" x 11' 3" (3.78m x 3.43m)
BATHROOM 10' 5" x 8' 2" (3.18m x 2.49m)
BEDROOM ONE 18' 3" x 10' 4" (5.56m x 3.15m)
ENSUITE 8' 3" x 8' 1" (2.51m x 2.46m)
Malvern Close, Worthing BN11 2HE
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- East Worthing Station0.6 miles
- Lancing Station1.3 miles
- Worthing Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Jacobs Steel is an estate agency with a difference. We know how important buying and selling is to you. That's why our team give a personal service to each and every one of our customers. You'll have a direct line to your preferred agent: we'll never leave you in the dark where your property is concerned.
Our offices stretch along the south coast of England from West Worthing over to Shoreham-By-Sea; you'll find us at a convenient location to vi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101791078425. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jacobs Steel, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.