Walthew Avenue, Holyhead, LL65
- Substantial Semi-Detached Period Residence
- 3 Bedrooms & Contemporary Shower Room
- 3 Reception Rooms (2 With Gas Stoves)
- Retains Appealing Period Features
- uPVC Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Useful Store Room & Additional WC
- Well Maintained Gardens Front & Rear
- Useful Detached Garage To Rear
- Sea & Harbour Views From First Floor
- Located Just Yards From Scenic Seafront
A superb Semi Detached Period Residence situated in a convenient and sought after location within the port town of Holyhead, being just a short stroll from the seafront, marina and town amenities whilst sea views can be enjoyed from the principal bedroom including the Skerries on the horizon. The residence is of generous proportions with good sized rooms throughout to include 3 bedrooms and 3 reception rooms plus the advantage of good sized gardens front and rear, including a Detached Garage. The property has been in the current owners hands for a number of decades, having been well-cared for down through the years. There are a number of appealing period features to include deep bay windows, coved ceilings and picture rails whilst two of the reception rooms have focal fireplaces fitted with gas stoves. There’s a built-in oven, hob and extractor to the kitchen, a useful additional WC off the hallway and a contemporary shower room on the first floor. Benefiting from gas central heating and uPVC double glazing, the accommodation briefly comprises: Vestibule, Entrance Hall, WC, Lounge, Sitting Room, Dining Room, Store Room, Kitchen, Landing, 3 Bedrooms and Shower Room.
3.57m x 4.2m
3.53m x 3.85m
3.08m x 3.11m
1.36m x 1.98m
3.38m x 3.11m
3.58m x 4.54m
3.57m x 3.85m
3.1m x 2.63m
1.92m x 2.54m
To the front is a good size lawn and paved patio area with a host of mature flowering plants and shrubs to the borders. A gated pathway to the side leads to a further lawned garden with a raised slate flagged seating area and a detached garage. The garage is accessed off a service lane to the rear.
2.76m x 5.33m
We are informed by the seller this property benefits from Mains Water, Gas, Electricity and Drainage.
Gas Central Heating. The agent has tested no services, appliances or central heating system (if any).
We have been informed the tenure is freehold with vacant possession upon completion of sale. Vendor’s solicitors should confirm title.
Dafydd Hardy Estate Agents Limited for themselves and for the vendor of this property whose agents they are to give notice that: (1) These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or a contract. (2) All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Dafydd Hardy Estate Agents Limited. (3) None of the statements contained in these particulars are to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact. (4) Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself/herself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars. (5) The vendor does not make or give and neither do Dafydd Hardy Estate Agents Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. (6) Where every attempt has been made to ensure the accuracy of the floorplan contained here, measurements of doors, windows, rooms and (truncated)
Walthew Avenue, Holyhead, LL65
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Holyhead Station0.5 miles
- Valley Station3.9 miles
About the agent
Dafydd Hardy is a privately run, independent firm of estate agents, letting agents & chartered surveyors with a network of 5 offices throughout North West Wales. With over 20 years of experience, we have high professional standards and pride ourselves on offering a friendly and personal service to all our clients.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LLA210375. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dafydd Hardy, Llangefni. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.