Harland Way, Cottingham, HU16
- *Reserve early to personalise*
- 4 bedroom detached family home
- Single detached garage
- Open-plan kitchen/breakfast room
- 2 sets of French doors to the garden
- Separate dining room
- Ground floor study - ideal home office
- Handy cloakroom and utility room
- En suite to bedroom 1
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with David Wilson Homes
The Layton is a BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME. Large French doors in the triple aspect lounge lead to the garden. As do those from the bright, walk-in glazed bay in the kitchen/breakfast area. A separate dining area and a utility room adjoin the stylishly fitted kitchen, and a STUDY completes the ground floor.
On the first floor are FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS, bedroom one with EN SUITE.
Click here to take a video tour of The Layton
- Bedroom 4 - 4070mm x 2716mm (13'4" x 8'10")
- Bedroom 3 - 3500mm x 3285mm (11'5" x 10'9")
- Bedroom 1 - 5321mm x 3727mm (17'5" x 12'2")
- Bathroom - 2698mm x 2010mm (8'10" x 6'7")
- Ensuite 1 - 1715mm x 2085mm (5'7" x 6'10")
- Bedroom 2 - 4443mm x 2833mm (14'6" x 9'3")
- Study - 2772mm x 2826mm (9'1" x 9'3")
- Utility - 1975mm x 1624mm (6'5" x 5'3")
- Kitchen / Breakfast - 4255mm x 4825mm (13'11" x 15'9")
- Dining - 4100mm x 2943mm (13'5" x 9'7")
- WC - 1942mm x 961mm (6'4" x 3'1")
- Lounge - 5637mm x 3727mm (18'5" x 12'2")
BrochuresBrochure for Harland Park, CottinghamBrochure 2
Harland Way, Cottingham, HU16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cottingham Station1.3 miles
- Beverley Station3.8 miles
- Hull Station4.7 miles
About the development
Harland Park in Cottingham
- 3 & 4 bedroom homes
- Set within a popular village
- Part Exchange Xtra available on selected homes
- 5 star homebuilder for 12 years running
- Make the move to your dream home a reality with David Wilson Homes
About David Wilson Homes
David Wilson Homes is one of the brands owned by the Barratt Developments Plc Group and is the nation’s leading housebuilder, creating great new places to live throughout Britain. We lead the industry with our quality and customer service, while also building more of the homes the country needs.
Our vision is to lead the future of housebuilding by putting customers at the heart of everything we do.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_H6936303. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.