Barston Lane, Barston
- Stunning Four Double Bedroom New Build
- Currently Under Construction
- Set Within Select Development
- Modern Brand New Detached
- Set Within The Barston Village
- Underfloor Heating To Ground Floor
- Four Bedrooms & Three Bathrooms
- Large Open Plan Kitchen/Dining & Family Room
- Master & Second Bedroom With Ensuite
- EPC Rating C
PROPERTY LOCATION Barston is a delightful and charming village, conveniently situated near to Knowle and Dorridge villages and also Solihull town centre and having main rail links into Birmingham Snow Hill and London Marylebone. In addition, the property is located a short drive from Junction 5 and 6 of the M42 providing main road links to both North and South of the country via the M42 / M6 and M40. The excellent shopping facilities of Solihull are located close by containing many exclusive shops, boutiques and household names such as John Lewis and House of Fraser. Birmingham International Airport is also located close to Junction 6 of the M42.
COUNCIL TAX TBC
LOFT SPACE TBC
GARDEN South facing
ITEMS INCLUDED IN THE SALE TBC
OUTSIDE THE PROPERTY
THREE PARKING SPACES
SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN WITH PATIO
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS Prior to a sale being agreed, prospective purchasers will be required to produce identification documents. Your co-operation with this, in order to comply with Money Laundering regulations, will be appreciated and assist with the smooth progression of the sale.
BrochuresA4 6 page Sales -...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Barston Lane, Barston
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hampton-in-Arden Station1.6 miles
- Widney Manor Station2.8 miles
- Berkswell Station2.9 miles
About the agent
At Xact Homes we are proud to be driving the property and financial services revolution which is currently taking place. Our belief is that the traditional business model of Estate Agency has changed to be customer centric, more technology driven and above all focused on providing a "one stop shop" for our clients. On top of this, providing an unrivalled service is mandatory and not just a statement to be taken glibly!
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101296015510. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Xact Homes, Knowle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.